Thursday, October 1, 2009

Heading In tomorrow

So I had my last Dr. appt yesterday. My Dr. couldn't get us into the hospital yesterday because they were too busy, so he scheduled us to come in for an induction tomorrow morning at 6am. But we really aren't sure of the time, because the hospital has to call us! They will call at 6am and either say "come on in" or "come in at so and so time" so it's still a waiting game! But we should have a precious baby boy before the weekend is over, yay!!!! I'm so relieved to know my little man will be in our arms soon enough and Finley will get to meet her new baby brother.

1 comments:

KMServino said...

How exciting! I go in on Wednesday if he doesn't come on his own this weekend with the full moon and all. Congrats to you, can't wait to see pics!

Post a Comment