Finley turned 2 on sunday. I can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old already. That flew right on by. She is such a wonderful blessing in our lives and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful loving little girl, her brother and her are our world and we love them both so very much! Finley wasn't too sure about the whole birthday thing, she kept telling us "No" when we said we were throwing her a party, but then when we said it was a Miss Spider party she got excited about the party hats. She had fun at her party, made all her rounds to all her guests and soaked up all the attention!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 comments:
What an adorable cake!
I am so sorry that we missed it. I have been having some slight problems with my pregnancy so we have been staying home. We are glad you guys had fun
matt and steph
Oh I'm so sorry steph, I hope everything is going okay, I will pray for baby. If you have any questions or anything let me know, I'm not an expert on pregnancy but I have done it twice! :) Love you guys!
Jenn
Post a Comment