I'm a FB fan of Posh Tots, I love their stuff, it's beautiful. Pretty spendy but beautiful. Well they were having a fb contest where you enter your childs photo, describe his personality and what bedding fits his style. And they design a whole room around the child. So I entered him, well he didnt win, but they decided today that they wanted to let their fans pick a second winner, and they chose 12 photos out of the hundreds they got. And Ezra was chosen to be in the running, so to vote you just hit "like" under his photo! Please help him win, this would be sooo cool! Thanks so much Here is the link.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...ts/33864548524
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
Just became a follower, off to vote for your little one. Love your blog - your family is adorable (and there names!)
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment