Wednesday, December 21, 2011

38 weeks tomorrow

Almost done! I have been in a little pain for the past few days over here with lots of consistant and painful contractions. Yesterday I had a ton of pressure down low and just an irritating feeling in my ute, so I called my OB. He sent me to L&D for monitoring.
I called my friend to come watch the kids and calle Aaron just in case it was something, and definitley hoping it was. Threw our bags in the car and we took off.
Well after 2 hours of consistant contractions, a urine test and progress check, they sent me home. I was 1 1/2 cm dialted on arrival and after 2 hrs there was no change to my cervix so back home I went. I'm so dissapointed, still contracting and still so ready for this baby to come out!
If baby girl isn't out on her own soon we will be meeting her Dec 30th. So lots of prayers are needed that she comes on her own...but not on Christmas, she is not allowed to come then! So tomorrow, tomorrow would be good. Haha!

1 comments:

Parkspix said...

Thinking of all of you! ;)

Post a Comment