Saturday, June 5, 2010
SUV
We are in the market for a new vehicle, I have been wanting an SUV since Ezra was born, we have just outgrown our car. We are currently driving a 2007 Chevy Impala. It's a great car and has been good to us, we have only had it for a couple of years and when we bought it we weren't really thinking ahead. We were living in Alaska at the time and I needed a car, all we had was the truck which Aaron would drive to work, leaving me and Finley stuck at home in a little apartment all day long. I really wish I wouldn't have been in sucha hurry to get a vehice and would have thought it through. Because now that we have two kids a SUV is starting to become a must. With the double stroller, diaper bags, 2 convertable carseats, it's getting a little crowded. Now we still owe on the car since we have had it for such a short time and our credit isn't the best so we are having a hard time finding an SUV that meets both our needs and our wallet. I thought I wanted a small SUV- I don't do well with large vehicles, they scare me and I don't like going through parking lots in them. Yes, I'm a whimp, and I don't want to hit anyone. But I got into a Hyundai Santa Fe, and well it's a car just higher off the ground. We need something bigger, something with a possible 3rd row, and leather is must with 2 small children. Which means more money, and that I have to face my fear of driving a big rig in parking lots. We found one that we LOVE, it's perfect for us, but not in our price range at this time. The Chrysler Aspen, it's beautiful, it's perfect. It's not too big and it's not too small. It's lovely, it's roomy, and I want it. But don't see it in the near future anytime soon. Boo...so now we need to keep looking. So if you have any suggestions on a vehicle you love I would appreciate any input!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
Oh, the good ole' mini-van days! :)
I had big vehicles, in the form of mini-vans (4 total thru the years) while my kids were growing up....and I gotta say, there are times when I miss them for sure--I used to be able to put all the kids AND all the surfboards in the car! Comfortable? No, but we fit! And it was less then a 1/4 mile drive!
Now that my kids are older, I needed a new car...and the first demands I had??? Small and Fast! I ended up with a bright red, 2-door Honda Accord, which is both small and fast!! And I love it!!
So, while I have no suggestions for you, I just wanted to stop by and say hello...your story brought me back in time.....
Good luck with the car hunt!!!
Visit my page if you get a chance!!
I <3 my Jeep Liberty but it might be too small for what you need. GL!
Post a Comment