Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Here

We are here, in Montana. We arrived last friday. Sorry it has taken me a bit to update. I didn't have the internet right away. Plus we have all been super sick. I don't think I have ever been this sick before. Finley is having a rough time getting better and has been asleep on the couch for the past few days all day long. I found us a doctor and we take her in tomorrow morning.
Our house is beautiful. I love it. I really feel at home in it. Once we are all unpacked and I find my camera, I will post photos and give you all a little tour.
Just wanted to check in and let you all know we got here safe and sound.

1 comments:

Careless Heiress said...

Glad you made it! Hope Finley feels better soon!

Post a Comment