Monday, February 7, 2011

Tea Collection Women's line Review and {GIVEAWAY}


As you probably have guessed by now, we love Tea Collection in our house! Finley loves their beautiful, soft dresses, I love the options for boy's clothing and I also love their new women's collection.
Tea Collection's women's clothing is offering us mamas what we love about our children's clothes. The beauty of those amazing prints and the comfort of softness and always knowing you look great. Your wearing Tea, of course you look great!
I'm loving the women's spring dresses and tops.
This La Rambla Dress is my favorite. I love the Plum color and how comfortable and casual it is.




Tea Collection sent me this Modernista Tee in Mondernista Stripe.



I really like it, I love the colors and the fit. It is super comfy and I like how I could dress it up with boots and jewelery for a nice dinner out with Aaron. Or I could wear it with jeans and converse. Very versatile.


Tea Collection is giving one of my readers a chance to win The Modernista Tee in your choice of color.
To enter go visit Tea Collection and come back here and tell me what color you would choose if you won.
For Extra Entries:
1. "Like" Tea Collection on Facebook
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. Vote for H is for Hillman on top mommy blogs, just click on the button in the right hand corner at the top of my blog- thats it!
4. Share this giveaway on Twitter, FB, or blog about it. Link it back here in a comment.
Good luck! Giveaway ends 2/20 winner announced 2/21.

55 comments:

Rachel said...

The Indigo would go with so much in my closet! Love the Tea Collection. :)

Rachel said...

I follow H is for Hillman :)

Rachel said...

I also like Tea Collection on fb.

Rachel said...

Also voted for you on top mommy blogs. Yippee!

Heather said...

I love that top in Heather Grey! It's the perfect slouchy/cute top I've been keeping an eye out for!

Heather said...

I already like Tea Collection on FB:-)

Heather said...

And of course, I'm a follower of your blog!

Heather said...

Last but NOT least, I voted for your blog...good luck!

Julie said...

Indigo!

Julie said...

I like tea collection on FB! (how I found your blog actually!)

Julie said...

Cast another vote for you on the mommy blogs also :)

Julie said...

I follow your blog :-D

Saretta said...

Hi! I like it in the Modernista Stripe!

Saretta said...

I follow H is for Hillman on GFC!

Saretta said...

I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!

Julie B said...

Hello..I love the shirt in med heather grey!

Julie B said...

I have already liked the Tea Collection :)

Anonymous said...

I would choose Heather Grey

shilobeedy@gmail.com

homebody said...

I already like the Tea collection.

homebody said...

I would choose any of them.

homebody said...

I boted for you on mommy blog.

homebody said...

I follow your blog because you are amazing and your kids are cute!

kellyinpink said...

I love the Jardín de Pointelle Cardi and the
La Rambla Dress!!! So simple yet stylish!!!

kellyinpink said...

I follow your blog~!

kellyinpink said...

I voted for you!!! Like a hundred times;)

kellyinpink said...

I shared this giveaway on FB and liked it back here!!!

Linda Kish said...

I would like the Jardin stripe

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

kellyinpink said...

I like the Tea Collection on FB!!

Anonymous said...

I'd choose the Jardin Stripe color in medium :)

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

voted 4 u


sswpss at yahoo dot com

ifky12 said...

I love the tee in indigo!

ifky12 said...

I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

Med Heather Grey is my favorite!



dreamerklc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

i like the tea collection on fb~

Anonymous said...

i voted for you!

Mommybug said...

Like the Jardin Stripe:)

lynchmob@telus.net

Mommybug said...

Like Tea Collection on facebook:)

lynchmob@telus.net

Mommybug said...

Follow H is for Hillman:)

lynchmob@telus.net

Mommybug said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs:)

lynchmob@telus.net

Annali said...

LOVE the indigo!

Annali said...

I follow your blog.

Annali said...

I voted for you!

Tabathia B said...

heather grey
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

like tea collection on facebook
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

voted @ tmb
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/37760945535201280
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd choose the Jardin Strip.

ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I Like Tea Collection on Facebook. My FB username is Shawna OBrien

ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I Tweeted
http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/37909748393181184

ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow H is for Hillman via GFC as Shawna OBrien.

ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you.

ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

Katie said...

Love the Indigo!

katie@milksmartmama.com

Katie said...

I 'like' Tea Collection on Facebook. :)

katie@milksmartmama.com

Katie said...

I follow H is for Hillman!

katie@milksmartmama.com

Post a Comment