Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tommee Tippee Review and {Giveaway}

With two toddlers, sippy cups are a must. But finding the right sippy cup? That has been a problem for us. Seriously every "spill/leak proof" cup we have had was not so. I had yet to find something that didn't leak, that didn't drip or that the lid didn't pop off of easily. Tommee Tippee sent me a set of their Explora truly spill proof Sippy Cups. And truly spill proof they are! I have been beyond thrilled with these cups. They are sturdy, easy to clean and I love that they have a little lid that clicks on and off if the cup gets tipped over. Unlike other valve systems Tommee Tippee's active sensor valve is designed by a physicist to be both sensitive that liquid comes out on demand, yet truly spill and leak proof. The kids seem to like these cups and have had no problem getting any liquids out like they have with other sippy cups we have tried. Overall I'm very happy with these cups and plan on purchasing more.




Tommee Tippee is giving one of my readers a set of their Explora Sippys as well. To enter you must be a public follower of H is for Hillman and head on over to Tommee Tippee and come back here and tell me another item you would be interested in trying.
For an Extra Entry, "Like" Tommee Tippee on FB and tell them on their wall H is For Hillman Sent you. Leave a comment here telling me you did so.
Giveaway ends July 19th, winner will be announced July 20th.

12 comments:

Cassie said...

What a great giveaway! I would like to try the Explora Section Plates. They look very durable and I like the three different sections.

latanya t said...

Gfc follower
I like the explora easi mat

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like Tommee Tippee on fb and told them you sent me.

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

Katie said...

This is an awesome giveaway! I am a follower and would love to try either the Explora section plates or weaning bowls with lid and spoon. For baby #2 I would love to try their bottles!

Katie said...

I "liked" Tommee Tippee on Facebook!

MommyMandi said...

I am a public follower as Mandi Eschenbach and another item I would love to try is explora ® weaning bowls with lid & spoon x 2 - pink.

Mandinav at aol dot com

MommyMandi said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150308070240067&id=1593919263

I like Tommee Tippee on Facebook as Mandi Navarre Eschenbach and I left them a comment that you sent me.

mandinav at aol dot com

Emillie Rose said...

I follow - gfc - emillie. Would like to try the closer to nature ® newborn starter set.
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Emillie Rose said...

I already "Like" Tommee Tippee on FB but I thanked them for the giveaway - emillie rose.
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Hi my Dear!
Just wanted to let you know that you won the Dooney and Bourke Wristlet! :)
Please email me at freeprettythingsforyou@yahoo.com
to claim your prize!
Thank you and Congrats!! :D
xo
K

homebody said...

I am a follower of h is for hillman and i love the whole Explora line. I''m a Grandma of 2 and I'd like to have the tommee tippees for my house!

homebody said...

I like Tommee tippee on facebook

Post a Comment