On sunday afternoon we ventured out into the county to the annual Apple and Fruit Festival at Cloud Mountain Farm. It was a perfect day, and the kids really enjoyed climbing in the pumpkins, eating lots of yummy apples, pears, grapes and all different kinds of berries. This was Ezra's first real expierience with pumpkins and he thought they were pretty neat. He even found one just his size and got very upset when I took it away from him before we went home. Finley loved her carmel apple. All in all it was a perfect fall day. The air was fresh and crisp and smelled like apple cider.
Hi, I'm Jenn, a 25 year old Wife to my wonderful husband Aaron and a busy mama to 2 beautiful babes, Finley, 3 and Ezra, 1. My babes are the most wonderful blessings I could ever have asked for and fill my life with joy, happiness, craziness and lots of love daily.
2 comments:
Love those fall shots and Fin's sporty boots! ;)
What a cute Le Top sweater!! Love it!
Post a Comment