Friday, October 1, 2010

Zutano Review and {Giveaway}



Another review and giveaway of another wonderful brand that I absolutley love.
Zutano is a Vermont-based designer of children’s clothing and toys. The prints and colors in these clothes are so bright and vibrant. The prints are fun and friendly, kids love to wear them. Not only are the clothes amazingly adorable They are super soft and comfortable too. Finley lived in Zutano dresses this summer, and the light weight shorts and tees kept Ezra cool and very cute!
Zutano just recently came out with an organic line, and sent us a new fall outfit for Ezra. Zutano Organic features 100% certified organic cotton. I just have to say that I was already impressed with zutano's clothing. But now I have to say I'm more than impressed and really loving this organic line. I can't wait to go buy more for Ezra. This outfit is perfect for play, with it's durability and ability to move easily while baby plays, runs, and even falls. This is really a brand that holds up nicely, and doesn't take a lot to get washed up and looking nice again, especially with those messy eaters.




Ezra wearing his new Zutano Organic Forest Fun Long Sleeve shirt and Organic fern Pant.

What Zutano has to say about their new organic line:
"Featuring Zutano’s unique approach to design, challenging the norm with unusual color and rich allover prints for a contemporary twist, the organic line cotton has the same high-quality feel and texture of all Zutano cotton. It is available in Zutano’s Itzy Bitzy newborn designs and Baby collection up to 24 months. As with all Zutano products it is free of lead, heavy metals, never tested on animals and is CPSIA compliant. All closures such as snaps and zippers are made by YKK and are free of anything that is toxic to human health and to the environment."



Zutano is offering one of my readers a chance to win a $75.00 GC. All you have to do to enter is "Like" Zutano either on Facebook here Or follow them on Twitter Here
For an extra entry spread the word about this giveaway, please post the link to this giveaway via your Facebook status or Twitter.
Please Leave a seperate comment on this post for each entry you complete

Giveaway Ends October 10th at Midnight PST. Winner will be chosen by random and announced Oct 11th. Thank you and Good luck!

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted I Like Zuano on my FB page. Thanks for all the wonderful Giveaway. I have been a long time fan of Tea. I am a virgin to Zuano can't what to see their new line of clothes.
jstrubinhoman@yahoo.com Thanks- Jessica Strubin-Homan

Jessica said...

I like Zutano on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I tweeted this giveaway
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/26156632733
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

"Liked" on FB!
Jmae the_lucky_third@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I "like" Zutano on Facebook :)

amandacbradshaw at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i "like" zutano on facebook!
marie.munson at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i spread the word on my facebook
marie.munson at gmail dot com

homebody said...

I like Zutano on FB

Anonymous said...

I Liked them on FB! This is a great clothing line :) We <3 them !!
abigailour@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

i like zutano on fb!
hancoci_s at msn dot com
crazygreenmommy.blogspot.com

mommyof2boys said...

I like Zutano on FB
amy_floyd03@yahoo.com

Heather Brandt said...

I like Zutano on FB :)

HEATHERLBRANDT (AT) FRONTIER (DOT) COM

heddomarie said...

I like them on facebook! Cute clothes!

heddomarie (at) hotmail (dot) com

Olivia said...

Like Zutano on Facebook :)

olivia200 at gmail dot com

MistyandCarla said...

I'm now a follower of Zutano on Twitter too!

forever&andalways said...

ilikethem on facebook

Linsey Weaver said...

I like Zutano on Facebook

chelsei said...

I like Zutano on FB
Chelsei Ryan
pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

chelsei said...

I posted this giveaway on my FB wall.

http://www.facebook.com/Zutano?ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=843349308&v=wall&story_fbid=159078397454645&ref=mf

pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

Rita said...

I LIKE Zutano on FB

Brittney Withers said...

I like Zutano on facebook.
Brittney Withers
figgie99@comcast.net

I must have the Zooni Hipster Mop Top hat!

tyzzle said...

Like Zutano on Facebook (Danielle Parish)
d3mallory@gmail.com.
Thanks and love all you photos!

tyzzle said...

Following Zutano on Twitter!
Tyzzle (Danielle Parish)
d3mallory@gmail.com

Nature Manipulated said...

I follow Zutano on twitter (@NMGiveaway)

naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

Kristin said...

I liked Zutano on FB! nkmeldrim at hotmail dot com

Tara said...

Liked on facebook!
taradurham@hotmail.com

hendy said...

I follow Zutano on Twitter @HendyMartin
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Tweeted this giveaway
http://twitter.com/HendyMartin/status/26682346529
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

Karyn Hughes said...

I like them on facebook
digobear(at)aol.com

Karyn Hughes said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/CallasMama/status/26765419738
digobear(at)aol.com

AKR said...

I like them on facebook.
allisonrusso AT gmail

AKR said...

I also tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/allisonrussocom/status/26770843596
allisonrusso AT gmail

Tricia Bethany said...

I like Zutano on Facebook.
TriciaBethany@gmail.com

Jodi Faye said...

I LOVE Zutano! Facebook fan ;)
joditrinklein@gmail.com

Jodi Faye said...

Shared on FB here
http://www.facebook.com/#!/posted.php?id=105095132858989&share_id=160753233942905&comments=1#s160753233942905

joditrinklein@gmail.com

abby said...

Follow zutano on twitter: uberabby2

abby said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/uberabby2/status/26800406568

Connie Black said...

I follow Zutano on Twitter: @97hockeymom
epblack at zoominternet dot net

Connie Black said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/97hockeymom/status/26800564497
epblack at zoominternet dot net

Unknown said...

tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/organicmommyluv/status/26813942948

hancoci_s at msn dot com

Tiffany said...

I'm a fan of zutano!
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/26816941589
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Brooke M said...

I "like" Zutano on Facebook!

Karyn Hughes said...

tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/CallasMama/status/26883852431
digobear(at)aol.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment