Hi everyone, I have some new changes coming soon, H is for Hillman will have a brand new look shortly! Very excited for that, and I have also set up a Facebook page. I wanted a place to undate and annouce my giveaways and new posts without using my personal FB page, plus I think those who were not interested probably got annoyed... oops! *Snort*
So here we go Folks H is for Hillman on Fb! Go like us and go share us! Thanks so much!
Also I want to hear from my readers more, any comments on what you would like to see please share. What do you want from me? More blogging, more reviews, more giveaways? Let me know so I can bring you the best blog I can!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
I like to see cooking and activities with your kids, plus home decor stuff!
I love it!!!
Post a Comment