
Remember the j.a.r collection? Sure you do, those beautiful, fun and vibrant jewelry hangers and gorgeous wall art. Yep,the j.a.r collection is back, and this time with a giveaway for you.


The lovely ladies of the j.a.r collection sent me an amazing wall piece for our bedroom, it is beautiful. I love the abstract look of it, it would match in any room in my house really, but we need to get our room together and make it a place for us. Which includes hanging wall art and photos. This is actually the first piece that wll be hung in our room. I can't wait to get our new bedding, I just know it is going to look great with this piece.
Check out some of the j.a.r collection's other beautiful work. I just love these jewelery hangers, so neat!


the j.a.r collection is offering one of my readers a jewelry hanger of their choice. (Winner will recieve a 5"(w) x 5½”(h) jewelry/accessory hanger, choice of any fabric seen in their etsy shop) To enter Head on over to the j.a.r collection and come back here and tell me which item in their shop is your favorite.
Extra Entries (Please leave a separate comment for each you complete)
1. Follow H is for Hillman
2. Like H is for Hillman on FB (Link up in the right hand corner)
3. Suggest H is for Hillman on FB to your friends list
4. Blog, FB, or tweet about this giveaway
5. Vote for us on top mommy blogs. You can do this daily, so make sure to come leave a comment each time you do.
Giveaway Ends March 10th Winner annouced March 11th. Good Luck
























23 comments:
Jewelry / Accessory Hanger Owl Design in Teal, Yellow, Green, Pink, Purple omg this is my favorite! I love these!
Awesome giveaway!
dreamerklc(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow H is for Hillman's Blog through GFC!
Voted!
I like you on Fb under the name Kelly C
I love this one:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64359407/set-of-3-jewelry-key-accessory-hangers
rachelsgiveaways at gmail dot com
GFC follower - Rachel R.
rachelsgiveaways at gmail dot com
(Voting for top mommy blogs as a giveaway entry option is actually against their rules - have you considered a different bonus entry option?)
tweet:
http://twitter.com/MsGatorRN/status/44081670541946881
rachelsgiveaways at gmail dot com
I follow H is for Hillman! And love you!
I love the Owl hanger.
I love the blue and green trees wall art!
marija.majerle at gmail dot com
following you via GFC
marija.majerle at gmail dot com
LOVE the shop! What adorable patterns. I like this one a lot: Handmade Fabric Wall Art, Modern Design, Red and White
aleksa91 hotmail com
I follow H is for Hillman Facebook!
Handmade Fabric Wall Art, Blue and Green Trees is my favorite
I would love to have one in the tree design in teal, yellow, green, pink & brown fabric.
bamagv at aol dot com
Voted!
Voted! daily entry 3/7
I love the Modern Owl and Floral Design in Teal, Yellow, Green, Pink , Purple!! Too cute!!
I follow H is for Hillman on FB!!!
I voted for you!!! Because your blog rocks!!!
I posted on fb about this rad giveaway!!
It's hard to choose, but the Tree Design in Teal, Yellow, Green, Pink & Brown would look cute in my daughter's room.
I liked you on Facebook! (:
Post a Comment