Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Piccoli Sogni Children's Boutique


I came across a sweet online boutique a couple of weeks ago called Piccoli Sogni Children's Boutique. They offer the handmade and organic clothing for infants and toddlers. In addition to some of the cutest clothing I have seen they also carry handmade hair accessories, handmade baby shoes, hand knit pants, knit hats, crochet hats,baby jewelry, cloth diapers, and toys.
Eliana of Piccoli Sogni sent us two clothing items for the babes to review. A beautiful Kate Quinn Organics Gathered Woven dress for Finley and An adorable Babysoy layered one peice outfit.




As soon as the items arrived the kids were both ripping off their clothes asking to try on their new adorable dress and one-piece. The clothing is beautiful, very well made and Piccoli Sogni is a great company to work with. I loved how fast we got our items and the amazing custmor service Eliana gave.
Piccoli Sogni has some other adorable items in their shop. I can't wait to shop and order more from Eliana! We love all their dresses, slippers, and onesies. Whats your favorite item in her shop?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

I am a new follower from the saturday blog hop and would love a follow back.

If I ever have another child and it's a girl, Finley has been on my list for a couple years now. I just love that name!!!

Also, your kids look the perfect age for the giveaway that I just posted. If you'd like a chance to win an I Spy Bag, please stop on by and enter my giveaway or pass it along.

Have a super great Saturday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

Post a Comment