

I have an obsession for adorable baby shoes, especially little shoes for tiny baby girl feet. I love shoes myself but there is just something about those tiny pretty little things for a girl. I find myself making excuses to buy tons of pairs for Finley, when she was little and now bigger. She needs sandals, tennis shoes, boots, casual, dressy. Something to go with every outfit.
CozyToes is a beautiful little Etsy shop that offers the most adorable handmade girly shoes. Each with the perfect touch of frill and fanciness. Something for any moment or something special to top off that perfect outfit. Kate of CozyToes also offers matching headbands to go with her adorable handmade creations.

At CozyToes by Kathydee you are welcome to design your shoes by mixing and matching colors and styles or you can pick from one of Kate's gorgeous designs.
This is a little something Kate has to say about herself and her amazing little shop:

I have a passion for frilly baby girls shoes and opened my Etsy store in 2008 creating and offering custom designs that are adorable and affordable. Every pair of CozyToes is handmade by me and I use the softest 35% wool and fully line them with Fiesta felt. I hand trim every pair with matching embroidery floss, top them off with colorful embellishments and sew Velcro to the strap.
Kate sent us the most adorable pair of little shoes for our new baby. (no, we don't know if it's a girl yet, but I'm pretty sure my mommy instinct is right and it is!) A beautiful silver grey and plum pair and I absolutely adore them. They are well made, soft, and so adorable. I can't wait to put them to use!

Your custom orders are always welcome, so you can match any pair with any outfit for that special Holiday, Family get together or family photos! Kate also is offering a new Tough~Tek neoprene rubber soles for toddler shoes now.
CozyToes is offering one of my readers a pair of shoes of their choice! To enter head on over to Kate's shop and then come back here and tell me the pair you would choose if you won.
Can't wait to win Enter COZYWELCOME at checkout and you will receive a 10% discount.
For Extra Entries (please leave a comment for each you complete)
1. Follow or be a current GFC follower of H is For Hillman
2. "Like" H is for Hillman on FB
3. Tell me your favorite Boy names, we have a name but no middle name to go with it and need a bit of help.
4. Vote for our family to win a free photography session by Emailing wymanphotography@hotmail.com and say "Vote for Story #2" (This Entry ends 6/8.)
Giveaway Ends Friday June 10th. Winner announced Saturday Morning.
.
























24 comments:
love the Sweet Pea Green and Chocolate Brown, MaryJane baby shoes
sswpss at yahoo dot com
I like "Aaron" or "Daniel" :)
sswpss at yahoo dot com
I like the Strawberry Shortcake pair!
I follow you on fb!
aerosenberg86@yahoo.com
My favorite boys names are
Parker
Jackson
Carter
Carson
Gavin
Caleb
Kyson
aerosenberg86@yahoo.com
I emailed voting for story number two!
aerosenberg86@yahoo.com
I follow your blog!
aerosenberg86@yahoo.com
How could you choose? They're all amazing! I love the Orange Sherbet.
We love Harry, William, Henry and James for boys names.
We follow your blog and of course we like you on FB! I'll post this on my wall and on Twitter, she needs more entries.
I follow via GFC!
katielacer at gmail dot com
I LOVE the peacock blue shoes! I have a few baby girls to shop for and they'd be #1 on my list!
katielacer at gmail dot com
I'm a fan on FB!
katielacer at gmail dot com
And I email voted for you too! Good luck.
Bowen & Emery are two that I love - Bowen is my BIL's middle name, Emery is my Dad's middle name (and should have been Ari's name, but Clayton vetoed it).
I would choose the Pink Snow, MaryJane baby girl shoes
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com
I "Like" H is for Hillman on FB - emillie
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com
Fav boy names: Harrison, Hudson, Judah, Montgomery, Skyler.
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com
I love the Sweet Pea Green and Chocolate Brown, MaryJane baby shoes
I like the name Jude
Everything is adorable but I love the Orange Sherbet MaryJane Baby Shoes!
I love Plum Pudding and Soft Grey, MaryJane style baby shoes!
hekel123 at yahoo dot com
I like the name Taylor!
hekel123 at yahoo dot com
Wow... these are just adorable! I would get the vanilla and ice pink pair for our littlest ladybug. These are just darling!
I'm a blog follower! :)
My favorite boy names are pretty traditional... I like Levi and James :)
Post a Comment