
Welcome to I Love Daddy Giveaway event hosted by Makobi Scribe and co hosted by Jamie’s Precious Peas and Little YaYa’s . From June 15 at 9pm (Est) - June 19 at 11:59 PM (Est), we invite you to visit each participating blog where you will find many giveaways to honor Dad and celebrate Father’s Day.
I have a great little prize package for all those Daddys out there! One winner will receive A Caramel Of The Month Club by Have It Sweet Three Month Subscription and a Roots Soap Company Man Collection Soap package.


Here is what Anna has to say about herself and her awesome Soap shop:
My name is Anna and I make 100% natural cold process soap. My mother taught me her recipe when I was about eight years old and I made it for her company for years until it was time to fly the nest, live some life and get started on my own business. I got back to my "roots" in 2010 and started my little company! I still use the same recipe (tried and true!) incorporating my own essential oil blends and rainwater from the backyard (since we have so much here in Oregon!). I am dedicated to using only pure essential oils, natural colorings and ingredients.
I make it all in my home with my two sweet babies around me (who are making me old while still keeping me so young!) We love to explore the Northwest and most especially our beautiful city of Portland, OR. We love to hike, read books, cook yummy food, hang our laundry outside and ride bikes. Chances are that your soap order will be delivered to the local post office on one of our bike rides! Babies in tow.

And a little about Have It Sweet Confections:

Have it Sweet is a 100% Eco conscious business. They use all fair trade and organic products where they are available and all the delicious sweets are all natural, no preservatives. The husband and wife team make sure that every sweet is 100% hand made. These two busy sweethearts get it all done by hand from cooking, prep, to wrapping, shipping etc. They also have a passion for charity work and a large portion of their business proceeds go to charities such as project night night, the ocean conservancy, the Nature conservancy, various food banks, make a wish, St. Jude's and Habitat for Humanity. It is something they absolutely love to do and their business makes it possible. These two are truly an amazingly talented couple who put lots of love into their amazing sweets. I can't wait to try my sweets I ordered and their new lollipops.

To Enter you must be a H is For Hillman Follower via GFC (Mandatory)
Extra Entries:
Choose one of the following or do both- Leave a comment for each.
1. Follow the Have it sweet blog
2. "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
Giveaway will end on June 19, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to US only. The winner will be chosen by random.org. Winners will be announced on H is for Hillman and emailed. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I received no monetary compensation for sponsoring this giveaway. Please note that H is For Hillman, “I Love My Daddy” or the “I Love My Daddy” bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. I will contact the sponsor regarding your prize. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor, please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.
.
























148 comments:
I'm a gfc follower and I tried to complete the other two but I get an error message every time I click on the links! :(
kortneyewing@gmail.com
I follow h/hillman on gfc: h. mcnaron
I follow have it sweet on gfc
I follow roots soap on facebook
My fb name is A marie hj saver
email: hmcnaron at gmail
follow you on GFC as night owls perch
1. Follow the Have it Sweet Blog as Night Owls Perch
2. "Like" Roots Soap Co on FB as Misty Sunrise
itsjustme62613 at gmail.com
I did all three - I hope it was the correct sites for your sponsors - your links aren't working.
jeannettefender at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC. (Samantha)
smoo06 at yahoo dot com
GFC follower Tanaya_lynn
Tanaya_lynn at yahoo dot com.
GFC at Have it sweet as Tanaya_lynn.
Tanaya_lynn at yahoo dot com.
I like Roots Soap Co. (Tanaya Hunyadi Syx)
Tanaya_lynn at yahoo dot com.
gfc follower
sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I Follow the Have it sweet blog
sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I am a H is For Hillman Follower via GFC
I Follow the Have it sweet blog
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
I follow on GFC rosenquist dot trish at gmail dot com
Following Have it Sweet blog on GFC - rosenquist dot trish at gmail dot com
GFC follower
shannonsweep at gmail dot com
like roots soap on fb
shannons funpage
shannonsweep at gmail dot com
I now follow your blog via GFC. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you via GFC.
lindanuhawes@gmail.com
I Like Roots Soap co on FB.
lindanuhawes@gmail.com
follow Have it Sweet blog via GFC
lindanuhawes@gmail.com
Follow the Have it sweet blog on GFC as Jenn
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
"Like" Roots Soap co on FB as Jennifer H.
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
GFC follower-karenmed409
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Follow the Have it sweet blog via GFC-karenmed409
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Like Roots Soap Co. on facebook
Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
I am a gfc follower
info@ourfamilyworld.com
I follow have it sweet blog
I follow you on gfc!
stevielynn.dandrea@yahoo.com
Jewels for Hope
I follow have it sweets blog!
stevielynn.dandrea@yahoo.com
Jewels for Hope
Like roots soap company on fb- Stevie Lynn DAndrea
stevielynn.dandrea@yahoo.com
I follow you on gfc. cjabdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com
I follow have it sweet blog on gfc. cjabdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com
I liked roots soap co on facebook. Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com
Following you on GFC (Sara Rawson)
saraextrastuff23@gmail.com
Following the Have It Sweet blog (Sara Rawson)
saraextrastuff23@gmail.com
Like Roots Soap on FB (Sara Jean instead of Sara Rawson)
saraextrastuff23@gmail.com
i like roots soap on fb stacy lynn b h
hancoci_s at msn dot com
follow their have it sweet blog!
hancoci_s at msn dot com
I am a GFC public follower as Velvet
I Follow the Have it sweet blog as Velvet
I like Roots Soap co on FB as Velvet Hubler
Hillman Follower
Have it sweet blog GFC
"Like" Roots Soap co on FB
I'm following you publicly on Google Friend Connect as Tethered Mommy.
Maggie at tethered mommy dot com
I'm following Have it Sweet publicly on Google Friend Connect as Tethered Mommy.
Maggie at tethered mommy dot com
I’m a fan/”like” Roots Soap Co. on Facebook. (Maggie D C)
Maggie at tethered mommy dot com
I like roats soap on facebook!
Jennifer Smith Stewart
following GFC
follow sponsor
like sponsor
I follow on google friend connect
eagjolly at gmail dot com
I follow on google friend connect
eagjolly at gmail dot com
I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly) of roots soap
eagjolly at gmail dot com
GFC KEndra22
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
follow have it sweet blog KEndra22 GFC
FOLLOW HILLMAN BLOG ON GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT AS "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com
FOLLOW HAVE IT SWEET BLOG ON GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT AS "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com
LIKED ROOTS SOAP ON FACEBOOK AS ANGEL JACKLYN kytah00@yahoo.com
I'm a gfc follower.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I like roots soap on fb.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm a gfc follower of have it sweet.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
gfc teressajoe teressajoe@comcast.net
"Like" Roots Soap co on FB teressajoe@comcast.net
new follower via gfc
I follow GFC-judy
Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com
I follow haveitsweet.blogspot-GFC-judy
Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com
I liked Roots Soap Co on Facebook-Judy C.
Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com
I follow the have it sweet blog publicly on GFC.
(littleangel_mw
littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
GFC Follower
robinblankenship at gmail dot com
follow gfc~polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
follow have it sweet blog gfc
pkeintz@gmail.com
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
(michelle.s.dippel
littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
I'm also google friend following the Have it Sweet blog as SnowflakeDay (Audra)
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com
Liked Roots Soap on Facebook as Audra Lynn W.
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com
I am a GFC follower;)
kpuleski at gmail dot com
GFC Follower at Have it Sweet
kpuleski at gmail dot com
I like Roots Soap on FB
kpuleski at gmail dot com
I'm a GFC follower
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I follow Have it Sweet on GFC
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I like Roots Soap on FB
alicia crenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I follow you via GFC. I'm following the Have it Sweet blog via GFC. (Everything there looks scrumptious!!)
janmessali (at) gmail.com
I'm a fan of Root Soap on Facebook.
janmessali (at) gmail.com
gfc follower. heinzmom at hotmail dot com
I like roots soap on facebook. heinzmom at hotmail dot com
Following your blog via GFC: shop with me mama
daxkimd@gmail dot com
I follow via google friend connect (Jackie)
Thank you!
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I Follow the Have it sweet blog via gfc
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
jackievillano at gmail dot com
Following you via GFC as lyndaclark81, Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I would love to win this.
lyndaclark81@yahoo.com
Liked Roots Soap Co on Facebook as Lynda Clark
lyndaclark81@yahoo.com
Following Have It Sweet Blog via GFC as lyndaclark81
lyndaclark81@yahoo.com
i followed have it sweet blog on gfc as mary fallon
mfallon@unitedbankcard.com
Follow via GFC.
allison.ziff(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower on GFC. captainliss40(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Roots Soap on facebook (Ali Allen). captainliss40(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a public follower of yours on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)
digicats {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net
I am a public follower of The Have It Sweet on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)
digicats {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net
I like The Roots Soap Co. on Facebook
(Carolsue A.)
Digicats @ sbcglobal.net
gfc follower
Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com
like them on fb
Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com
I follow you on GFC (lovelyritaann)
norcalrita at gmail dot com
I follow the Have it Sweet blog via GFC (lovelyritaann)
norcalrita at gmail dot com
I like Roots Soap Co on FB (Rita O)
norcalrita at gmail dot com
I follow with GFC
Tracy P
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I Follow the Have it sweet blog
Tracy P
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
Tracy P
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
gfc follower -
e.ringwald @ yahoo.com
follow have it sweet w/ gfc
e.ringwald @ yahoo.com
like root soaps on fb - erin n r
e.ringwald @ yahoo.com
gfc follower Darcy
darcyzalewski at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC.
primabee at hotmail dot com
I follow the have it sweet blog.
primabee at hotmail dot com
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB (Cathy Wallace)
cjwallace43 at gmail dot com
I Follow the Have it sweet blog via GFC (Cathy Wallace)
cjwallace43 at gmail dot com
I follow on gfc as Becca, thanks! sbcashortie at hotmail dot com
I like Roots Soap Co on fb as Becca Okaneko
I follow the Have it Sweet blog on gfc as Becca
I follow via GFC! Thanks for the cool giveaway!
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com
I follow Have it Sweet via GFC!
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com
I like Roots Soap on FB
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com
I follow The Hillman Fam GFC
itzacin at aol dot com
I follow Have It sweet Blog
GFC
itzacin@ aol dot com
Thanks for the great giveaway :)
GFC(MonaG)
monagarg@yahoo.com
I follow you with GFC (staciefrost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com
Follow Have it Sweet via GFC(MonaG)
monagarg@yahoo.com
Like Roots Soap on FB(Mona Garg)
monagarg@yahoo.com
I Follow the Have it sweet blog (staciefrost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com
I "Like" Roots Soap co on FB (Stacie Dennis Frost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com
follow H is for Hillman on GFC as Juleemm2003
juleemm2003 at yahoo dot com
I follow Have it Sweet Blog via gfc as Juleemm2003
juleemm2003 at yahoo dot com
Follow the Have it sweet blog via GFC (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Roots Soap co on FB (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
H is For Hillman Follower via GFC, steph at steffiessweetsinsations@gmail.com
follower of have it sweet blog! steph at steffiessweetsinsations@gmail.com
fan of roots soap co on facebook, stephanie rowe miller, steph at steffiessweetsinsations@gmail.com
katklaw777 at yahoo dot com
I Follow the Have it sweet blog on GFC w/ katklaw777.
i follow via gfc
nannyjessi2000(at)hotmail(dot)com
i Follow the Have it sweet blog
nannyjessi2000(at)hotmail(dot)com
i "Like" Roots Soap co on FB
nannyjessi2000(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow via gfc (skgaff)
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
follow the have it sweet blog (skgaff)
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
like roots soap co on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
google follower(tabathia)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
GFC follower of this blog
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
GFC follower of Have it Sweet Blog
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Post a Comment