Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Love Zutano w/ a Giveaway!



Zutano is one of my VERY favorite children's clothing line. I adore the bright colors and adorable prints they have to offer.
I fell in love with Zutano when I was pregnant with Finley. As I would browse our local baby boutique, I was instantly drawn in by the fabulous colors and less baby-ish look of these tiny onesies, kimono tops and leggings.  They were not your average baby clothes and I was in love with every print and every style. Finley of course came home in a Zutano kimono top, leggings and hat. And I knew that all my babies would be coming home in Zutano. Not only did I love the looks of the clothing, I loved the convenience of it. They were easy items to get on baby and I didn't feel like I was pulling her in all different ways, she was easily accessible for diaper changes as well and the fabric was light and soft on her skin.

I also adore Zutanos Cozie line, these hats are just too darling and their gorgeous gowns are also so nice for diaper changes and sleep.






Zutano sent us an outfit for the new baby, which I fully intend her coming home in. I can't wait to see her in it! The colors are great and how cute is this dress?


Zutano is offering one of my lucky readers a $75.00 Gift card. To enter, Head on over to Zutano's website and then come back here and post a comment on this blog post telling me what you would purchase if you won.
For extra Entries:
1. Like Zutano on Facebook
2. Be or become a GFC follower of H is For Hillman
3. Like H is for Hillman on Facebook
For each extra entry you complete, please leave a comment saying you did so.
Giveaway ends Dec 5th midnight pst, Winner will be announced the 6th.
Good luck!

56 comments:

Victoria said...

I would buy a blanket with either the Owls or What A Zoo pattern, and maybe a couple bibs and a gown :)
vschilke at gmail dot com

Victoria said...

GFC following as Victoria
vschilke at gmail dot com

Victoria said...

Liked Zutano on FB - Victoria S******
vschilke at gmail dot com

KatieSPatti said...

I would purchase the Billy Goat Organic Newborn Footie or Onesie! So cute!

KatieSPatti said...

I like Zutano on Facebook! Katie Smith-Patti

kate623@aol.com

KatieSPatti said...

I liked H is for Hillman on Facebook! Katie Smith-Patti

kate623@aol.com

Barbara Smith said...

I'd get the sunset dots receiving gown and hat. Barbara Smith
Orscum@aol.com

Barbara Smith said...

Liked Zutano on Facebook
Barbara Smith
Orscum@aol.com

Micropreemie Mom said...

I would buy some preemie outfits, I love the Billygoat design. Too cute! I also liked Zutano on FB, like your site on FB and because a fan of your blog.

Barbara Smith said...

Liked H is for Hillman on Facebook.
Barbara Smith
Orscum@aol.com

Amanda said...

I think the Billy Goat sleeper and accessories are really cute!

Amanda said...

I liked Zutano on FB.

Amanda said...

I follow you via GFC.

Amanda said...

I also like you on FB.

Unknown said...

Tough choice! I really like the locomotive line. So I would probably get something for Mason in that style like the long sleeved locomotive top and the pants. Definitely the choo choo slip on shoe too!

Unknown said...

I like Zutano on Facebook!

Unknown said...

I'm a GFC follower.

Unknown said...

I like H is for Hillman on Facebook.

Madeline said...

A must buy would be the Pagoda Baby Terry Loop Dress. The cozie booties in an assortment of colors would also find their way into my cart.

Lauren said...

Everything was so cute!! I have been looking for the perfect going home outfit for Annie, and I would love for this to be it! I would definitely pick the owl kimono top with fuchsia leggings and those adorable little matching booties. We have a little hat with Annie's name on it that one of our friends gave us- it would go with this outfit perfectly :-)

Lauren said...

I like Zutano on Facebook

Lauren said...

I like H is for Hillman on Facebook.

Bite Me said...

OMG, I would buy anything and everything with the owls on it, but my absolute favorite item besides the cozy hats is the Apple Cozie Elf onesie!! That is the cutest outfit ever and perfect for bringing a baby home so soon after christmas!

Jill said...

I woud probably get the owl blanket!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the shaggy jacket, Nutkin fress and the little hat. It will look adorable on my new granddaughter.
Homebody tp1955@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on facebook.
Homebody

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog.
Homebody

Anonymous said...

I like Zutano.
Homebody

Kelsey Olsen said...

I love the Secret Garden line! Probably buy Kora the Secret Garden dress, and baby a coordinating little outfit for some first sibling pictures... Now if it's a boy I will have to go back to look! Thanks Jenn and Zutano!

Kelsey Olsen said...

Like Zutano on Facebook!

Kelsey Olsen said...

I like H is for Hillman on Facebook!

Kelsey Olsen said...

I am a GFC follower!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

I liked you and Zutano on facebook :)

And I think I would spend it all on the booties. They are super cute and seem like they will go on and stay on newborn feet!

Cassie said...

I would give this to my friend as a gift. She is having a baby girl in April. :)

Cassie said...

I like them on FB!!

Cassie said...

I'm already a follower of your blog!

Cory said...

i love theWinter Snuggle Newborn Boy Outfit Set
Price: $81.00
mychancetowin at gmail dot com

Cory said...

i follow with gfc
mychancetowin at gmail dot com

jcwega27 said...

locomotive line
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

kellyinpink said...

I would purchase my 2year old the Choo Choo Terry Gripper Socks, Locomotive Long Sleeve Shirt, and Periwinkle Terry Toddler Pant! What a cute outfit that would be!!!

kellyinpink said...

I'm already a follower of your blog!

kellyinpink said...

I like H is for Hillman on Facebook!

kellyinpink said...

Like Zutano on Facebook!

jaime said...

Billy goat omesie and cozy booties!

jaime said...

I like Zutano on FB!!

jaime said...

I like H is for Hillman on FB!

Jill said...

I like H is for Hillman on FB!

Jill said...

I like Zutano on FB!

Karen said...

I would buy the Chocolate 5 Stripe Viola Top and a couple of dresses for my LOs.

Karen said...

I liked Zutano on FB.

Karen said...

I liked H is For Hillman on FB.

latanya t said...

navy terry overall

latanya t said...

I like zutano on fb

Unknown said...

If I won I would buy these adorable booties and some shirts!
http://zutano.com/product/black-stripe-cozie-baby-booties/

christauf4(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am a Google Friend connect follower of H is for Hillman!

christauf4(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

I like H is for Hillman on facebook!

christauf4(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment