Sunday, November 13, 2011

KalosCandy review and Giveaway




Having so many friends that are pregnant right now, finding a great and creative gift to give can be hard. So of course browsing etsy and pintrest has been a huge hobby of mine to find great new ideas. I came across a great etsy shop called KalosCandy. Where Lori creates awesome gift packages made from baby clothes to satisfy every pregnant mama's ice cream and candy cravings, the healthy and cute way!

Lori sent me the adorable Riley package, filled with adorable baby girl onesies shaped like cinnomon buns! I adore them and love this idea. How creative and functional are these? Check out all of the other adorable creations she has to offer.
Kalos Candy is offering one of my readers the chance to win a Riley pack in their choice of size and gender. To enter all you need to do is go check out KalosCandy and come back here and tell me your favorite treat from the shop. Thats it! Easy Peasy.
Giveaway ends 11/21, winner announced 11/22, Good luck!

10 comments:

homebody said...

What an adorable idea. I love them all but since I'm getting new grand daughter I love the Rily.

jaime said...

The Liam is my fave and considering it is also my new fave for my non existent baby.

Cassie said...

How cute!! I like the cupcakes abd the icecream cones!!

Cory said...

I love the lauren- so cute
mychancetowin at gmail dot com

Meagan Moulden said...

I like the ice cream sundaes!

Kelsey Olsen said...

I love the Willow! What an adorable gift idea!

kellyinpink said...

I think The Bob Bon is so cute!

Krista said...

Those are the cutest things ever!! Since I'm currently PG with a girl, I like the Taylor and the Krissy :)

Lesli said...

I love The Michael set!!

alittleumbrella (at) live (dot) com

Emillie Rose said...

I love the The Kinley Collection
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment