These past few weeks I have been extremely homesick. Nearing the end of my pregnancy and knowing that I most likely will not get over to see my friends and family anytime soon after this baby arrives, I decided it was time to just pack up a bag. throw the kids in the car with some snacks and books and suck it up. 9 hours, 31wks Pregnant with 2 toddlers!
To my surprise the drive was super smooth, we didn't stop too many times, and most times were for all of us to use the bathroom. Which I needed to do just as much as Finley and Ez did. But I did bring along the potty char which was awesome, because I didn't have to unload and load the kids back up each time, we all used the potty chair in the car and it worked out fabulous! So if you are traveling with young kiddos and don't want to run in and out of places, putting shoes and jackets on each time and layering the public toilet seats with toilet paper. Bring your potty chair, it worked like a charm!
We have been spending lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa and having a blast running all over town in this beautiful fall weather! It feels so nice to be home. Even if it is only for a week. I feel way less stressed and since fall is my favorite time of year my heart is warm and happy. I do really miss Aaron, but I needed to come over and take a little break from the everyday, just for my sanity if anything. Photos soon to come of our impromptu adventure!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
I'm glad you came. I love you.
Glad your trip went well! Will have to remember the potty idea, lol.
Post a Comment