

Holy Cow, Ezra is Nine months old today! He has offically been an outside baby for as long as he was an inside baby, and that is pure nuttiness to me. I cannot believe how fast this has gone. He is quickly going from infant to toddler. And he will be 1 (oh em Gee) in 3 short months. It is very bittersweet. I love watching him grow, learn and do new things, but I already miss him as a newborn. That tiny little baby, all snuggled up to my chest and smiling in his sleep. :::Swoon::: But I love this age too, he has such a personality. He is goofy and sweet and I absolutley adore him. He is for sure his mama's boy. The only thing about this age that I do not like one little bit- HE IS IN EVERYTHING!!!! And once he starts to actually walk (which is very soon) it's only going to get worse. He is now eating table food, we have actually given up on babyfood because he just will not eat it anymore. He wants what we are eating. It will be a few years before we start trying for baby #3 so I know I need to soak up and enjoy every minute with him, even the fussy, the whiney and the messes. This little boy has my heart and I love him more than words can explain. Happy 9 months Ezzie Boy!
























1 comments:
So cute!!! They grow up so fast. Enjoy it while you can.
I am having an apron giveaway on my blog it you are interested. Terry
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment