Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stella & Dot Review, Trunk Show and Giveaway

I have always been a very simple girl when it comes to jewelry. I don't wear much and I'm pretty picky about what I do wear. Until…I found Stella and Dot. I love everything even the things that I don't think I could ever pull off, but with this jewelry line I think I would try. All of the jewelry is fun, fresh, beautiful and bold. There is something for everyone. Nancy Colton, a Stella &Dot Independent Stylist sent me a necklace and earring ensemble to review last week. I received the Riviera Pendent Necklace and matching Riviera Coin Earrings. I adore them.

So Pretty



I wore them out on mine and the hubs date night on Saturday evening. Not only were they beautiful, but they were very comfortable and light. Now the hubs is similar to me and he doesn't like when girls wear lots of jewelry (Especially dangly earrings) or make-up, but he even commented on how nice these looked and how pretty they were. (Such a sweet man)The quality of this jewelry is also amazing, and has held up to a few tugs here and there from Ezra. Stella & Dot also has a Little Girls’ Line that is to die for, I want to buy everything in the line for Finley, it really is that adorable. I can't wait to make many purchases from Nancy; she is so much fun and has been a joy to work with.

Stella & Dot by Nancy Colton, Independent Stylist has graciously offered to give one of my lucky readers the Rivera Mixed Coin Necklace.

Isn't this just gorgeous?

To Enter you must be a public follower of H is for Hillman (already follow? just leave a comment that you do, if you don't go ahead and click follow on the right sidebar below) and you must go to Nancy's Facebook biz page here, like her page and leave a post about what you love about Stella & Dot jewelry or what your favorite piece is out of the jewelry line.

For extra entries:
1. for each friend you recommend to my blog and to Nancy's business FB page (leave comment on this post for each)
2. Participate in the trunk show by placing an order with Nancy, come back here and post a comment that you did so.


At the end of the month, on July 31st we pick a winner for the Riviera Mixed Coin necklace.


To Participate in the trunk show all you need to do is place an order with Stella & Dot by Nancy Colton, Independent Stylist
Place an order with Nancy here


In the upper right-hand corner of the screen you will see "Can't make it to the trunk show? find your hostess" Click on find your hostess. Up pops a box prompting you to put in the Hostess' first name - MYSTERY & then last name HOSTESS and hit search. Up pops the link to the online trunk show with the date of July 1st. Go ahead and place an order today and the system will accept it. Shipping takes 3 to 4 business days. Flat $5.95 shipping rate applies to all orders for this trunk show.

When the trunk show ends on July 31st, Nancy will pick (at random) one of you that made an S&D purchase to win the hostess benefits (pretty much, a free jewelry shopping spree). So go have fun shopping and good luck to to you all!

26 comments:

homebody said...

I belong to H is for Hillman and I would like to purchase the same ear rings and necklace that you received as your gift Jenn. How do I do that? Love Stella and Dot and Nancy too!!!!

Megjnelson said...

Jenn -
I love that necklace! I didn't know you were doing this - how fun! I also follow your blog :-)
I rarely wear jewelry, but this inspires me to!!

The Loughran's said...

I love that coin necklace... so adorable!

Justine said...

follower =)

Justine said...

and i "like" stella and dot (actually, i LOVE stella and dot), and i HAVE to have that coin necklace! it would be perfect for the beach! =)

(sorry if this was all supposed to be one post....)

Katie said...

Hey Momma! ;)

I'm a follower!

& I liked Nancy's page. LOVE LOVE LOVE the vintage pearl ring. So, so classy!

Lynn said...

I am a follower now, and my favorite item is the Riviera Pendant Necklace.
lynnirenesa at gmail dot com

alyssa said...

I follow H is for Hillman. I cannot get enough updates of my best friends family. I also like Nancy's facebook page. My favorite must have item from stella and dot is the gold and silver stackable rings! I am obsessed with them!

Brandy Barber Bates said...

I am a follower of H is for Hillman. I like Nancy's FB page and my favorite item is Tulum Turquoise & Leather Bracelet- Silver

mea5798 said...

well hi jenn! greetings from nj! you have a great blog and i am now a follower of yours.
thankyou!
marie sierra
mea57_98@yahoo.com

mea5798 said...

hi again! i "liked" nancys stella and dot face book page. i like her jewlery casue you won't see it on every body..i like the unique look of her line!
thank you again
marie sierra

Jamie said...

I'm now a follower!
I found you from MidSummer Blog Party-come enter our giveaways, too:

www.rannilatripletsreviews.blogspot.com and become our follower!

Jamie said...

I love the deco drop earrings!!

I also like her on FB

jennifer said...

I am a follower! I love this necklace!! I have just started hearing about Stella and Dot and I am loving it!
jlrtennis@yahoo.com

Mommybug said...

Like Nancy's facebook page:)

lynchmob@telus.net

Mommybug said...

Follower:)

Mommybug said...

Love the Turquoise Sea necklace, bold colour:)

lynchmob@telus.net

Krulls in Haiti said...

Following your blog and a fan on Nancy's FB page! I love the Chloe necklace from the winter line! What a great giveaway!

lalfabeto {at} gmail.com

Heather said...

What a beautiful necklace-right up my alley! I am now a follower of H is for Hillman!

Heather said...

I "like" her on FB now...I would have to say my faves are the clover necklace and the Jolie ring from Fall/Winter 2010-both are fabulous!

Emily Kyle said...

I follow you and I liked the facebook page!

The single riviera coin is beautiful!

Jaime said...

It's great! sign me up!

Jamie said...

I follow your blog and "like" nancy on facebook.

I'm a simple jewelry girl too, most days its just my wedding ring but for some reason I LOVE the Musette Statement Necklace! It's beautiful, just don't know if I could pull it off!
purejoycreative at gmail

Jenn said...

I follow your blog and commented after friending her on FB. I love the coin necklace!

Denise said...

I am a new follower:)

Denise said...

I "liked" her on FB and my favorite (I think??) is the Metropolitan Mixed Necklace, and and and... WELL pretty much everthing:)
Happy Friday

Post a Comment