I just typed 11 months. Can you believe my baby boy is 11 months old today? This is pure craziness. One month away from being one year. I remember this time last year, I was 36 weeks pregnant, hoping and praying this little boy would be here soon. Now I wish I could just savor those moments and soak them all back in. Those little knees sticking out my sides, and a foot in my ribs. Painful at times? Yes. But truely the most amazing and wonderful moments of a pregnancy.
Ezra is such a wonderful little boy. He is full of love and joy. I can't get enough of his smiles and adorable babbling. He started walking at 9 months and hasn't stopped there, he is now attempting to run and it is so cute to watch. He says "Uh oh" and he has been saying "Mama" here and there and his waving hello and goodbye is absolutely precious. I love my sweet boy to pieces and can't imagine my life without him (and his beautiful sissy) and that contagious giggle. My baby is almost a toddler and really showing signs of it. It is so bittersweet, I think I may even cry on his birthday. I didn't cry on Fin's 1st birthday, I think because it's different with your first, everything is just so exciting. But Ezra is my baby, although I love atching all his changes and achieving his milestones, it's also so hard to see your baby go from tiny little newborn to a walking and talking, toddler.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment