
Tea Collection is one of my favorite children's clothing brands. They make the cutest clothing for boys and girls from 0-12 and just introduced a women's clothing collection! Tea Collection started in 2002 in San Francisco, offering children's clothing with the tagline "little citizens of the world" finding inspriation and beauty from cultures all around the world. The colors and patterns are amazing and the quality of the clothing is equally amazing.

Tea Collection sent each of the kids a pair of pajamas to review. Of course they are adorable, soft and the most perfect pajama. I love the way they fit them. Not too snug, not to baggy. Just perfect. The pjs also wash and dry very nicely, the colors stay vibrant and they are holding up nicely to all of Ezra's rough play before bed.
Tea Collection has graciously offered one of my readers the chance to win a set (2 pair) of Pajamas, your choice of print.

Girls Blossoms & Songbirds Set
All you have to do to enter is go to Tea Collection's website Here look around at all their amazing clothes then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite peice of clothing is.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow H is for Hillman Publicly (if you don't already go click "follow" on the right hand side bar)
2. Go "Like" Tea Collection on Facebook here
3. Blog about this giveaway and link back to your post in your comment or Post about this giveaway as your FB status!
Leave a seperate comment for each of these you complete.
Giveaway ends September 30th at midnight pst. A winner will be chosen at random and annouced Oct 1st. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or I will chose a new winner.
























54 comments:
Jenn Super Cute! I dont have any kids, but I do have a very sweet 20 month old nephew(kind of) who LOVES Jammies! Im already following you publicly too!
If I pick Jammies Im getting him the Oragami. But if I knew a little girl Id get her this Lace Dress...sooo cute!
http://www.teacollection.com/product/T512013/Lace-Dress.html
Thanks for sharing such a cool and cute kids clothing company!
-Morgan
I love the country plaid dress for girls. Plaid is so in and my daughter could use that dress with leggings. I really love the country road hoodie shirt for boys as well.
Those would coordinate for pictures well. http://www.teacollection.com/product/T523001/Country-Road-Hoodie.html
I am following Tea Collection on facebook.
I linked to the giveaway and posted on facebook.
I would love the Carpathian embroidered shirt for my little boy! Cute clothes!
I already follow:-)
I like Tea Collection on FB now too!
I love the Nadia collection!
love.madevisible at yahoo dot com
I "like" Tea Collection on fb ( love made visible is my fb page name)
love.madevisible at yahoo dot com
I love the whole Modern Opulence collection!
I like tea collection on fb
I would choose any of the drop waist dresses for my grand daughter.
I FB Fan Tea Collection
My favorite item by Tea is the kimono robe...in any color
I follow H is for Hillman
I am a fan of tea on facebook!
love the country road hoodie!
bobbie @ marshallpublib.org
The Gellert Floral Pullover looks soft and cozy for fall. I know my daughter would love it!
cbeargie at yahoo.com
Following H is for Hillman as sunnymum.
I like Tea Collection on Facebook (Colleen Beargie P)
I like Tea on FB
I love the Juliska Geo Yoke Dress. All of Tea's clothes are so fun to layer!
I love Tea PJ's!!! and so does my baby!
I pretty much love all their styles. One of my fav. dress's right now is Zizi Floral Notch Front Dress. I love to pair it with leggings. So cute!
I love the Village Floral Jumper and the Kimono robe!!!
I LOVE Tea clothing! I am so glad you posted on their Facebook page (already a fan!) so I can follow you now. Just signed up to follow you on Twitter! I have been dying to buy the Moto Jacket for my son. Any time he is wearing clothing from Tea we get a million compliments.
I love Tea Collection! My favorite item is the Corund Floral Print dress for girls.
I am already a follower of Tea Collection on Facebook! Thanks for sharing this giveaway :)
i like the zora collection.
thanks!
shen
divertida(at)fastmail(dot)fm
gfc following!
thanks!
shen
divertida(at)fastmail(dot)fm
liked tea on facebook (wren nelson)
thanks!
shen
divertida(at)fastmail(dot)fm
I love their striped hoodies/rompers for boys/baby boys! Jmae the_lucky_third@yahoo.com
Following your blog! Jmae the_lucky_third@yahoo.com
"Liked" Tea on Facebook!
Jmae the_lucky_third@yahoo.com
Posted this as my FB!...
"Who doesn't love the Tea Collection ? Here's a chance to own some of their sweet wears for FREE! Follow this link-directions in the post! Hope you or I win! ;)"
(Then I linked this post!)
Jmae the_lucky_third@yahoo.com
I now like Tea on FB
and I love their origami pjs for my little guy - their entire collection is actually pretty fab
I like their solid palace shirt
jbabbagirl@aol.com
I liked Tea collection on facebook
jbabbagirl@aol.com
I adore the Boys Cityscape & Origami Set PJ's set! So cute. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
Public follower. bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
I like Tea Collection on FB: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
I like the moto jacket for my little brother.
I follow you
I love the Village Floral Jumper!
If I win please email me...
Tj.lturner@gmail.com
Also a fan of Tea on facebook!
Hey Jenn, I have a very picky son, Sammy. I let him look over the Tea Collection and he wanted one of everything. Starting with the Tigers & Bears PJ Set. Wanting to get clothes for school I told him next time for the PJ's. One of the sets he picked was the Goran 4-Piece Set. As soon as we opened the box we were in love. He tried everything on and wanted to wear the Ticking Stripe Pants to school the follow day. Mama and Sammy Approved!!!
My personal favorite is the Little Citizens Hoodies. My children love them and wear them all the time. The best part is ALL the proceeds from the purchase go towards The Global Children Fund. Stylish and helping children in need, who could ask for more. This was very hard to narrow down a favorite from the Tea Collection. Mama and Kids LOVE the whole collection!!! Thank You And Good Luck To ALL... Jessica Strubin-Homan
jstrubinhoman@yahoo.com Thanks Again...
Every collection is amazing and the fact that they started selling leg warmers, shoes and other accessories has me over the moon!
My favorite Tea piece is the Hiker Stripe Layered Sleeve Polo. I'm always a fan of Tea's orange color, and layers is the look for boys now aday. Argggg... I don't know if I can wait until this piece to go on sale :D
Just one favorite?! I LOVE it all :) I really like the Hungarian Floral Top. It'd look super cute with a pair of skinny jeans :)
I'm following H is for Hillman Publicly
I "like" Tea collection on FB :)
I like the baby girl Walnut Kimono Robe!
It is so cute!
bukaeyes@aol.com
I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
bukaeyes@aol.com
I like Tea Collection on FB (Betsy Hoff)
bukaeyes@aol.com
Post a Comment