

ellembee is an awesome etsy shop that sells super cute screen printed tees, sweatshirts and onesies. Everything is screen printed by shop owner Lisa. Each clothing item is printed by hand in Michigan. Lisa uses a water-based ink so they are environmentally friendly and machine washable. Lisa is adding 10 new styles this week in addition to the 65 already listed.




Lisa is offering one of my readers the chance to win one of her beautiful shirts, winner's choice.( Value of up to $40 )
Entering is easy peasey just follow Ellembee designs on FB and come back here and tell me you did so, please leave your first name along with your post.
Giveaway runs until May 6th, winner announced the 7th. Good luck!
























22 comments:
I follow Ellembee on face book and I love all of her items. She she super creative. The hoodie
is my favorite.
Looks like fun! I am following....of course. ;)
Lora
I follow Ellembee designs on FB as Shilo Beedy
shilobeedy@gmail.com
Shilo
I am now a FB follower of Ellembee designs - love the hoodies!
Kari
ifky12@yahoo.com
i follow Ellembee on Fb. CUTE stuff!
hchilders85@yahoo.com
Liked on facebook - Amanda Starr
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
I LIKE Ellembee on FB as Cynthia Broadhead
WantWickless@gmail.com
i like on fb! ranae redford broadhead
ranaebroadhead@gmail.com
Liked on Facebook, beautiful stuff!
Rebecca
FB fan - Peach Rainbow
Thanks for the chance :D
I"like" Ellembee designs on FB, my FB name is Vicki Sh.
sswpss at yahoo dot com
Followed! [Katie Lacer]
katielacer at gmail . com
I follow Ellembee on facebook (Jessie Marr)
thanks for the chacnce!
jessie at momvantage.net
Liked EllenBee on Facebook (D Schmidt)
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
I like Ellembee on Facebook. {Lesli}
{facebook.com/a.little.umbrella}
littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com
Am now following Ellembee on facebook, absolutely love the t-shirts she has!
~Wild Child~
pixigirl84@hotmail.com/ CNK1984@gmail.com
I follow Ellembee on FB under the name Kelly C
Thanks for the chance!
dreamerklc(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a FB fan of Ellembee!
Stacy
I am a new fan and have liked Ellembee on facebook!
Kristen
krileong@gmail.com
I became a fan of Ellembee on Facebook!!!! I love these shirts!!!
I follow Ellembee on Facebook. I love her stuff!
I like Ellembee on Facebook
(as AdrianeCoros)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment