I Love My Mommy Blog hop starts in just 4 days. There are a ton of prizes up for grabs on participating blogs and awesome prize packages as well, all geared towards mom! Click this link to get an idea of all the wonderful prizes up for grabs and a link of all the blogs participating!
Be sure to Check back here May 5th-10th for your chance to win a great mommy prize!
What a cute blog your header {tara} from is adorable! Your family is beautiful too. I could live in those screenprinted Ts. Love being comfortable and fashionable at the same time :) dropping by from moody monday and glad to be following now :) {tara} from Undeserving Grace
I love your blog and follow you every week to see what you and your beautiful children are up to. Hope that doesn't sound stockerish..... I just think your an awesome family!
Hi, I'm Jenn, a 25 year old Wife to my wonderful husband Aaron and a busy mama to 2 beautiful babes, Finley, 3 and Ezra, 1. My babes are the most wonderful blessings I could ever have asked for and fill my life with joy, happiness, craziness and lots of love daily.
2 comments:
What a cute blog your header {tara} from is adorable! Your family is beautiful too. I could live in those screenprinted Ts. Love being comfortable and fashionable at the same time :) dropping by from moody monday and glad to be following now :)
{tara} from Undeserving Grace
I love your blog and follow you every week to see what you and your beautiful children are up to. Hope that doesn't sound stockerish.....
I just think your an awesome family!
Post a Comment