
I won a contest on great Mama blog I follow back in Febuary. The contest was for a wonderful Etsy shop that makes southern sayings signs. My Grandmother (Dads mama) used to always say this darling little saying to us growing up and I thought it would be the perfect saying to enter. "Luv Ya Little, Luv Ya Big, Luv Ya like a little Pig" It's a special saying to all of us in our family and keeps Grandma's memory alive. Over the past couple of years I have noticed my Dad talking about Grandma more and more, so I knew I would give him this sign if I won. And sure enough I did. Here is the final product, it turned out AMAZING! I'm so in love with it, and so is Dad! The sign was made by Gregory of Slippin Southern and you can find all his work here. These signs would make great Father's day Gifts.
























3 comments:
Aww, glad you won! It's always great remembering the great things about our loved ones.
It is so adorable! He did a great job
incorporating the little piggy in. I
love it. It is a great Fathers day idea!
Glad you won.
Jen, this is so cute! I love it! My great Grandma is from Texas and she always used to say this to us!!!
Post a Comment