Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love My Mommy Blog Hop- $50 GC Scentsy Giveaway

I Love My Mommy




Welcome to the I love My Mommy Blog Hop and for those of you who are new to H is For Hillman, Welcome new readers, please feel free to follow me via Google Friend Connect over there --> on the right hand sidebar!


I don't know about you, but I love Scentsy products. Scentsy consultant Cyndi Broadband sent me an awesome midsize warmer and 4 scents to try out. As soon as I got my Scentsy product I plugged in my warmer and my house was smelling like Blueberry Cheesecake. Which is totally Delish! And not to mention one of my favorite scents. I was also sent a basket party so I could smell all the scents and share them with all my friends and family as well.
If you don't know about Scentsy, it is an awesome wickless candle that melts in a glass warmer you plug in and it fills your house with beautiful and yummy aromas of your choice. Scensty also offers room sprays, Scentsy Buddies and scent packs.





Cyndi is sponsering I love My Mommy Blog Hop by giving away a $50.00 GC to one of you lucky readers!
To Enter all you have to do is Follow or be a follower of H is For Hillman via GFC AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog, leave a comment here telling me you did both of these (both are mandatory for entry.) Thats it! Easy as Pie. Good luck and have fun, below is a list of all the participating blogs in the Hop, check them out as well and have fun! All giveaways run from May 5th to May 10th.



123 comments:

Letherton said...

her blog link is not working but I follow you

ethertonphotography@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Following Scentsy blog
GFC follower
leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

Book Lover said...

I'm following both you and Cyndi

Mandie stevens

time4mommy at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Done and done! Not sure if I come up as Kristen or huskymomma.

I LOVE scentsy!

Christie said...

Following both blogs :)

Christie
swaggirl01 at gmail dot com

Erin H said...

I follow you both with GFC as Erin Boxell Hull
aprettykitty84 at yahoo dot com

WckdKtty said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day Blog Hop!
Happy Mother's Day to you!

Wckdktty@gmail.com
http://wckdktty.blogspot.com/

GFC=Wckdktty (I Follow both of you)

Night Owls Perch said...

follow you on GFC as night owls perch

following the scentsy blog as night owls perch

itsjustme62613 at gmail.com

Jessie @ MomVantage said...

GFC follow of both blogs!!

jessie@momvantage.net

d schmidt said...

GFC Follower and following Cyndi's blog!
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

google friend following you both as SnowflakeDay (Audra)
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

Ashley said...

GFC of both blogs! mrs.gursk@gmail.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I follow both!
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Keenly Kristin said...

I follow both on GFC (Kristin).

wowknk at gmail dot com

jaime said...

I am following both you and Cyndi!! YAY!!!

Michelle said...

Following both with Google Friend Connect
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am following you both on GFC
Karen Bridges/SCMOMOF2BOYS

southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com

Ranae Broadhead said...

following both you and cyndi

slgkag said...

I follow you both on GFC as sandragrose!
Thanks to you and Cyndi for the great giveaway!!

sandragrose@hotmail.com

Simply Stacie said...

Following both blogs on GFC

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Keri S. said...

I follow both blogs on GFC

Keri from Married to a Geek

keralita13 at gmail dot com

Ashley H said...

following both on gfc agatewood1! Thanks!
agatewood1@ymail.com

My Real Unedited Life said...

FOllowing both blogs!
christinej21@gmail.com

homebody said...

I follow you and I liked her is that the same thing?

savvyshopper said...

Following both blogs on GFC! vickismail77 at yahoo.com

Heath and Jessica said...

I am following both blogs on GFC as Heath and Jessica. BTW I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Scentsy! The blueberry cheesecake is one of my favorites as well!

mkjmc said...

Follow both on GFC kathy Persons
kathypersons@yahoo.com

Kathy Detweiler said...

I'm a follower of H is For Hillman via GFC AND I Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog
GFC name Kathy Detweiler

Unknown said...

I follow both on GFC!
nannyjessi2000@hotmail.com

Rachel Renee said...

I followed both blogs via GFC! Thanks :)

Joann said...

Following Cyndi's Scentsy Blog and gfc follower-joann downie
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow both blogs!!!!

Parkspix said...

I follow both and love that sunny scentsy holder. ;)

Simply Sara said...

I follow want wickless!! Love me some satin sheets, the scent that is, lol

simplysara83@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I am a GFC Follower on both! (Rachel Fewell)

hopester777 at gmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow both blogs via GFC as Jenn
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

Lolawid said...

Following both blogs. Thanks for doing this!

widsfam7 @ digis dot net

Heather Mullin said...

I am following you both via GFC.

Heather Mullin

heatherdmullin@gmail.com

Shawna said...

I am a follower of your blog via gfc. (mommy2rylie) mommy2rylie@ymail.com

Kerry said...

i follow both blogs via gfc (kerry gibbs)

alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

Emillie Rose said...

I follow both on gfc - emillie.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

cloud10277 said...

I'm Following both blogs.
Tracy P
cloud10277@Hotmail.com

mrsking14 said...

Following you and "Want Wickless Candles" via GFC! Love Scentsy! surveymom1470@yahoo.com

polly said...

i follow both blogs gfc publicly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Juana said...

I am a GFC follower of both blogs = Juana Esparza

jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah M. said...

Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog and I'm already following her Scentsy blog! :-)

Unknown said...

New follower to you, longtime follower of Cyndi's Want Wickless blog!! Love this giveaway!! oh the possibilities :)

Unknown said...

I'm following both blogs!!

christiedawn at gmail dot com

Ourfamilyworld said...

Following both blog on gfc
info@ourfamilyworld.com

jbmthill said...

I follow both of you on GFC as jbmthill
THAnks !
like2sweep@gmail.com
Beth H

Veronica said...

I am following your blog via GFC (Veronica) and I am also Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog via GFC. Thanks :)

Kristen said...

I follow both blogs on GFC.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

K. C. said...

Following both blogs! Your kids are adorable!

katiecastaldi at gamil dot com.

latanya t said...

I follow both of your blogs as latanya

dlatany at yahoo dot com

steven epstein said...

follower of H is For Hillman via GFC AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog via GFC as "kosherpickle"
epstein.steven@gmail.com

Library Lady said...

Following both blogs via GFC
follower name Library Lady
adsanders77 at gmail dot com

Cayman said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect (cayman richardson), and I am following Cyndi's Scentsy Blog



nocrayonsatthezoo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

GFC follower of both blogs :)
schkinner (at)yahoo (d0t) com

Krista said...

I follow you both via GFC (MonkeygirlSavings)



monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

Unknown said...

follow both GFC Kendra22

kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

Brittany said...

I follow both blogs : )

I really hope I win!!!

fbsumner@ hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow both of you via GFC.

mummytocharis@yahoo.com

Donnetta said...

I follow H is For Hillman via GFC AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog on GFC.

pong7@comcast.net

lvncrazee said...

I follow both pages via GFC with Colandra Leavell!!

LAMusing said...

Follow both you and Cyndi on GFC
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow both blogs on GFC (Family Approve)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Jessandshelly@gmail.com

Lori B said...

Lori
lbrouse at comcast dot net
I'm following Hillman & Scentsy blog via GFC. Thanks!

1grown2togo said...

I follow both blogs on GFC as ~Shari~ (Lynn Alligood)
I was #238 on yours
I was #95 on Cyndi's


shariwrigh@aol.com

Carrie Smart said...

I follow both you and Cyndi (Carrie Smart)

csmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com

rhonda1111 said...

I am new gfc of you both rlrlaney
rlrlaney@yahoo.com thanks

Unknown said...

I'm following both blogs via Google Friend Connect! Thanks for the giveaway! I love Scentsy!

christauf4(at)gmail.com

Literary Winner said...

I'm following you both publicly on Google Friend Connect as Tethered Mommy.

Maggie at tethered mommy dot com

Maria said...

I follow both blogs via GFC. GFC name is Maria. Thanks for the giveaway!

m.rameyATymailDOTcom

Texas Type A Mom said...

I follow you both publicly via GFC - Kelly T/texastypeamom
texastypeamom(at)gmail(dot)com

Christine said...

I'm a follower of H is For Hillman AND Cyndi's Scentsy Blog by GFC.

blogreader81(at)yahoo.com

Belinda said...

GFC follower
Belinda
following scentsy blog

mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow both of you via GFC: Heather Schonrock
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Saving Mama said...

What a great giveaway! I follow you both with GFC (staciefrost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

Karen said...

I follow you both on GFC as: Karen
Thanks!
lemontart5kb at gmail dot com

Judy said...

Great giveaway!

I follow both on GFC (judy)

Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

alovelywriterxo said...

Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC Follower of both blogs. - Sierra Cullen.♥ :]

ittssierraily(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jan Messali said...

I follow you and Cyndi's Scentsy blog both, as Jan Messali.
janmessali (at) gmail.com
Thanks! :)

SiNn said...

following both blogs as SiNn


mortalsinn@yahoo.com

Maya said...

i follow both of you!


marfmom at gmail dot com

Mona said...

Thanks for the giveaway and the fast/easy entry :)
Follow both of you on GFC(Mona Garg)

monagargATyahooDOTcom

Stephanie said...

I am following you on gfc, and I am also following her scentsy blog! Thanks for a super easy entry!
steph4575 at msn dot com

Cari said...

I follow both you & Cyndi!!
roxybear24@yahoo.com

LB said...

follow both of you! LB

petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com

Charity and John said...

I follow you both on GFC.
Primabee at hotmail dot com

AimeeKay said...

GFC Follower for both- Aimeekay

thanks for the giveaway!
aimeelavalle@gmail.com

Abbi said...

following you both= kidpack05
kidpack05 at yahoo dt com

teressajoe said...

follow both teressajoe teressajoe@comcast.net

doreen lamoureux said...

follow you both on google friend .... dor
Thanks.

hopping along.....
dorcontest at gmail dot com

Marina@EBMR said...

Now following you and Want Wickless via GFC

Lucy said...

I am a follower of H is For Hillman via GFC AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog
hypersky5 at hotmail dot ocm

Tree said...

Super easy giveaway, and I LOVE Scentsy!! Follow you and Cyndi via GFC... Tree Lindsay (Mother of Pearl It Is)

Tree(at)motherofpearlitis(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'm a fan! lanette_beck@yahoo.com

Julie said...

follow you both as jelaws5
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Follow both blogs on GFC (snowluvnferret)

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Mimi N said...

Follow you both as @bigguysmama

~Mimi
mnjesusfreak @ gmail . com

Stephanie A said...

following you and Cindi's blogs via gfc

sassygirl4u27 at gmail dot com

Jodi said...

I'm following both blogs on GFC (as Jodi)

dealia79(at)gmail(dot)com

Allison said...

Following both blogs.
allison.ziff(at)gmail.com

Sara said...

I follow both

IDoTheeWedSara at gmail.com

Erin said...

Follow you with GFC
Follow Cyndi on Twitter

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

GFC following each of you :)) thanks for this!!

Charity S said...

I'm following H is For Hillman via GFC AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog.

charity/ccboobooy


charisscharity at yahoo dot com

Chip said...

Follow H is For Hillman via GFC AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog - Chip
chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

April said...

Following both blogs as Nantz24.

april at purecleanb dot com

kilda said...

I follow on google friend connect (as kilda)

eagjolly at gmail dot com

david-and-shellie said...

Following both! Thanks for the giveaway. :) I LOVE Scentsy!!

shellbelle1229 at yahoo dot com

Wise Owl Designs said...

I follow both blogs. Wise Owl Designs

wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

GFC MandyZumwalt
mikeandmandyz@yahoo.com

I have a new website www.BestPetHealth.com that sells pet supplements and external care products. If you are interested in these products let me know and we will put a prize package together for one of your future giveaways. email info@bestpethealth.com. THX

Beauty To Love said...

I Follow BOTH Blogs via Google Friend Connect
***Google Friend Connect Name: BeautyToLove

aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
Thank You!! :)

KeylaL said...

Keyla Long
Follow both GFC
skilo 24429 at yahoo dot com

teddybare812 said...

GFC follower of both sites. Love Scentsy. Thank you both.
teddybare812
pauletta horn
teddybare812@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

GFC Follower of H is For Hillman
AND Follow Cyndi's Scentsy Blog

spdls0215@yahoo.com

missbobloblaw said...

following both blogs w/gfc (talkingmomcents)
talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Following both on GFC

giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Little Miss Sunshine said...

I'm a new GFC follower at both. Scentsy is my favorite!!
Lmsunshine33ATgmailDOTcom

gnwg said...

I follow you both on gfc! stephanie
ziggyga athotmaildot com

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

I follow you both GFC as Yayas Mommy
itzacin at aol dot com

katklaw777 said...

Now following both blogs on GFC w/ katklaw777.
Great giveaway, thanks!
katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment