I have been neglecting the blog a bit, and I'm sorry for that. I have just been super busy lately and when I'm not busy I have been sleeping. I have an exciting announcement to make next week that goes along with a great week full of giveaways related to that annoucement. So stay tuned for that! In the meantime enjoy some photos of these precious tots.
Our friends have some new baby chicks, so we went over to visit them. The kids loved the animals and had blast!
Hi, I'm Jenn, a 25 year old Wife to my wonderful husband Aaron and a busy mama to 2 beautiful babes, Finley, 3 and Ezra, 1. My babes are the most wonderful blessings I could ever have asked for and fill my life with joy, happiness, craziness and lots of love daily.
1 comments:
Adorable, as usual. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in August!!!!
Post a Comment