Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Giveaway} CindyMars7 Handbags




Who doesn't love handbags? Especially handmade with beautiful fabrics, all different styles and at a reasonable price? I found CindyMars7 On etsy a couple of weeks ago and fell in love. Mayka, the shop owner, worked in NY City's fashion district for over 15 years, after getting married and moving out of state she fell in love all over again with her sewing machine.
These bags are a true labor of love to Mayka and you can tell by how beautiful and well made all of her handbags are. Mayka sent me the Yaki Golden Hobo bag. As soon as I got the package, I could not even wait to get in the house to rip it open and see the gorgeous bag. It is just as beautiful in person, and I fell in love with it all over again.

The Lovely Finley Belle Models the Gorgeous bag
I already have a few of her bags in mind as christmas gifts. I love that she offers different sizes, styles and gives a big selection of fabric on each. I have been able to find a bag for each person that fits their personality perfectly.
Mayka is offering one of my readers TWO of her Meena Zip Pouches. Winner will win these:


How great is that? You could even use one to give as a Chrsitmas gift. Or not, and just have two beautiful pouches all to yourself!
All you have to do to enter is Head on over to Mayka's Etsy shop, Cindymars7 and come back here and tell me which handbag is your favorite.
For extra Entries (leave a seperate comment on this post for each you complete)
1. Share this giveaway by Blogging, posting on your Facebook status or Twittering about this giveaway. Leave a comment for each of these you complete with a link to where I can find where you shared.
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. I have a new Button over there on the right hand sidebar, Grab it and tell me where to find it.
Giveaway ends Nov 12th and will be announced Nov 13th.

41 comments:

Katie said...

What wonderful bags! I'm in love! My favorite is the Regina Hobo... SO CUTE!

Jill said...

The Regina is my favorite too!!!

jaime said...

Love the clarissa hobo, I mean really love it.

Beth said...

I like the Meena Convertible Pouch/Purse
jacobsonbeth at yahoo dot com

The Sandeen Family said...

I loooove the Clarissa Hobo. :)

The Sandeen Family said...

(I became a follower of H is for Hillman)

I also love the Ingrid Hobo!

mrsks1224 said...

I am in love with the BETTY Hobo!!!

mrs_kelly_sanderson@yahoo.com

mrsks1224 said...

I am also following you now :)

Cassie said...

I, too, love the Clarissa Hobo! The colours are perfect for fall!

McClure Family said...

i love the Alexandrie Purse!

2by2boutique at gmail dot com

McClure Family said...

i tweeted!
http://twitter.com/amcclurefamily/status/29533303339

2by2boutique at gmail dot com

McClure Family said...

i follow you!

2by2boutique at gmail dot com

McClure Family said...

button is up!
http://www.mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

2by2boutique at gmail . com

forever&andalways said...

thegibson hobo would be a cute diaper bag:)

forever&andalways said...

i follow:)

jhitomi said...

Can I say I love all of them? Ok, then the Marissa purse is my fave, 2nd edition.
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

jhitomi said...

following you on gfc as jhb.
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

liz said...

Hi, My fav thingy there is http://www.etsy.com/listing/60150754/marie-handbag-ready

Contact me dear :)
liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com
pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

Thankies dear
<3 Liz

Anonymous said...

I love the Alandra Hobo and the Owl in my Garden--Minerva Handbag. So (sew!) cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Owl in My Garden--Minerva bag.
Cute!
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog via GFC.
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I think the Rosehip hobo bag is really pretty. Thanks for entering me into this lovely giveaway.

unforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail.com

Linda Kish said...

I like the Dark Little Growl Hobo Ready

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Karen said...

I love the Regina Hobo bag! Thanks,
Karen

lemontart5kb at gmail dot com

homebody said...

I love the Regina

Amorette said...

the bella donna messenger- could i keep a white bag clean??

Aleksandra Nearing said...

LOVE teh Regina Hobo. Thanks for linking up :) These purses are adorable!
aleksa91 hotmail

mintaburst said...

I love the Autumn Foliage Hobo. :)

mintaburst at hotmail dot com

mintaburst said...

Following your blog.

mintaburst at hotmail dot com

Peach Rainbow said...

I love the Alexandrie Purse!
Thanks for the chance.

Peach Rainbow said...

I follow!

Diana D said...

They are all lovely. I selected Evelyn Hobo- as I prefer the larger bag for all my STUFF. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

Diana D said...

I just became a GFC follower. Thanks for the chance.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

Deanna said...

fave: Alexandrie
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo

Deanna said...

GFC follow
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo

Katie said...

LOVE the paisley hobo. (I'm a huge fan of everything, anything, paisley.)

- Katie // katielacer at gmail dot com. :)

Katie said...

Been a follower for a while! ;)

- Katie // katielacer at gmail dot com

Katie said...

You can find your button at http://mommakt.blogspot.com/p/more-blogs-to-love.html ...

- Katie // katielacer at gmail dot com!

homebody said...

I voted for Finley on Modern Bird studios FB page

Lora Parks & Parks Photography said...

We love Meena zippy pouch in Fall canvas! So cute. We follow your blog and FB of course and are just trying to figure out the fun contests!

Lora Parks & Parks Photography said...

We voted for FB on Modern Bird Studios contest page. ;) Soooo cute.

Post a Comment