Friday, November 12, 2010

Winks & Daisies Custom Photo Cards Review and {GIVEAWAY}


I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss out on your chance for this Giveaway. Today I'm featuring Winks and Daisies. Dorie of Winks and Daisies owns this awesome Etsy shop and makes the cutest custom photo cards. When the Holidays roll around, one of the first things I think about is christmas cards. What style do I want this year, what photos do I want to put on the card and how much do I want to pay? All these questions run through my mind, and it can also be a bit stressful finding something I love and can still afford. I was thrilled when I found Winks and Daisies. Dorie designed a card around two photos of the kids and it turned out perfect. One of the best parts about Dorie's shop is you have the option to purchase just the file and have the photo cards printed out wherever you want. I suggest Costco or Walmart, I have found the best prices at both places and the quality is great too. I love this idea. You never know if you may recieve a christmas card in the mail from someone unexpected or someone you forgot about and ended up not ordering enough cards, this way if you need more cards you can just hop on your computer and send the file to your photo place and BAM! You have more cards! (Yes I just quoted Emerile) Dorie also offers her designs printed on photo paper or cardstock and will ship them to you, if you would rather go that route.
Winks and Daisies has a big selection of designs and not just Holiday cards. Dorie offers birth announcments, baby shower and birthday invites as well. And she will customize them just for you.

How Fun and Festive is this design? Love it!

I really enjoyed working with Dorie. The whole process was smooth, quick and easy. Now all I have to do is submit my order online at costco and go pick up my cards. How easy is that? When your a busy mom of two tots, easy is the answer. Here is our card, I'm very thrilled to be sending this out in the next couple weeks. It is perfect.


Winks and Daisies is offering one of my readers a Custom Holiday Photo Card design of their choice to order and have printed out at their printing place of choice. Head on over to Dorie's Shop look around and then come back here and tell me your favorite Holiday design.
For extra Entries (leave a seperate comment on this post for each you complete)
1. Share this giveaway by Blogging, posting on your Facebook status or Twittering about this giveaway. Leave a comment for each of these you complete with a link to where I can find where you shared.
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. See my Button over there on the right hand sidebar? Grab it and tell me where to find it.
4. Go follow the Winks and Daisies Blog
Giveaway Ends November 19th and Winner will be announced November 20th. Good Luck!

10 comments:

Camille said...

My favorite design is Have yourself a merry little christmas. fun designs!

Brenda said...

I love the Holiday Blessings!
I sent out the simple mistletoe last year. Dorie is so easy to work with and so talented!

The Berumen's said...

Love Dorie and her work! She made my daugther's birth announcements and they were lovely! My favorite holiday design is Cheerful Stripe.

Mystica said...

I too like the Holiday Blessings! Thanks for sharing.

Lora Parks & Parks Photography said...

Love your card, it's sooo perfect! I was just remembering about what happened last year to the Santa Christmas cards! LOL

Kristie said...

I like the Jolly - Holiday photo card. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com

shelbers434 said...

My favorite design is Have yourself a merry little christmas.
snugles4433@hotmail.com
shelby

alyssa said...

jenn- i am loving the peace love and happiness. so fresh, clean and simple. black and white photos are my fav esp w a pop of color, red and green for xmas or silver and tiffany blue!

alyssa said...

i follow h is for hillman <3 and winks and daisies!

alyssa said...

i also posted this link to my facebook!

Post a Comment