Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Slowing Down

I have had a very busy past few weeks with all these amazing reviews and giveaways. I have enjoyed working with every Etsy seller, and I'm so blessed to have had this oppurtunity to have them apart of my blog. Each and every item I have recieved has been beautiful and so much fun.
I do have a few more reviews and giveaways coming up and a couple running at the moment. But after those are all finished up, I'm going to take a little break. I want my blog to be about more than just giveaways. Even though I really enjoy doing them, it is so fun to run them and fun to work with others and give other mommies a chance to win some of my favorite products. But I also want you as my readers to enjoy them as well and enter them and find new fun items you will love as well. So I'm going to try to keep my reviews and giveaways to every now and then, and keep doing what I love, writing, sharing, baking and photography. I want to thank everyone for entering the giveaways, congrats to the winners and winners to come. I encourage you all to enter the giveaways as many of these make great gifts and have fun. Also if you have any reccomendations for reviews and giveaways you would like to see, let me know and I will see what I can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment