Monday, November 1, 2010

Gaddy Nipper Crayons Review and {Giveaway}




Gaddy Nipper Crayons is another awesome Etsy shop I found and now love. Nichole of Gaddy Nipper Crayons makes fun, custom, recycled crayons for your cuties. I love this idea, not only is it great that she has been able to recycle but also use her creativity to bring an adorable and different take on crayons. Nichole sent me two sets of crayons to review. A Tea Pot set for Finley and a Tractor set for Ezra. When I opened the box I was so pleased. They were wrapped in little bags and tied with colorful ribbon. These would make a great gift or an even better stocking stuffer. The colors of the crayons were vibrant and the shapes are perfect.


Finley was so excited to see her Tea pots and I love the size and shapes because they are easier for the kids to hold and grasp on to. Especially when they are first starting to use crayons. Like Ezra, he trys very hard to grasp the skinny crayons in his hands and draw, but not much of the color goes onto the paper. With the tractor crayons, he is able to hold them much easier and get more color on the paper. Which of course he is so proud of and thinks is amazing.
Nichole is offering one of my readers a $10.00 Gift Certficate to go towards their choice of crayons from her Etsy shop.
To enter head on over to Gaddy Nipper Crayons take a look around at all the cute and fun crayons, then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me what set you would choose if you won.
For extra Entries (leave a seperate comment on this post for each you complete)
1. Share this giveaway by Blogging, posting on your Facebook status or Twittering about this giveaway. Leave a comment for each of these you complete with a link to where I can find where you shared.
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. I have a new Button over there on the right hand sidebar, Grab it and tell me where to find it.
Giveaway ends Nov 12th and will be announced Nov 13th.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the A, B, C Come Learn With Me -- Alphabet Crayons Set of 26 -- Solid Basic Colors --

Beth said...

I love the Set of 6 Silly Swirls Hearts Crayons so much!
jacobsonbeth at yahoo dot com

Beth said...

I follow you on GFC (Beth)
jacobsonbeth at yahoo dot com

Sarah S. said...

Everything is so wonderful but I love the dinosaurs and ABC's. Harrsara@yahoo.com

Sarah S. said...

I follow you through yahoo. Harrsara@yahoo.com

Careless Heiress said...

I love the "fresh baked cupcake" crayons!! I think they will make perfect party favors for my daughters cupcake themed first birthday!! (She's gonna me 6 months, so I'm already behind on the party planning! (; )

Careless Heiress said...

I follow you (gosh I sound like a stalker! LoL) through my google =)

McClure Family said...

i love the mustache!

2by2boutique @ gmail dot com

McClure Family said...

i follow you

2by2boutique @ gmail dot com

McClure Family said...

i have your button on my blog!

2by2boutique @ gmail dot com

McClure Family said...

tweeted!
http://twitter.com/amcclurefamily/status/29534031586

2by2boutique at gmail dot com

Careless Heiress said...

You've been blogged! =)

www.thedogtagwhisperer.blogspot.com

Careless Heiress said...

Facebooked....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1147391945

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Love the cupcake crayons! So cute!
aleksa91 hotmail com

The Sandeen Family said...

I like the cupcakes and teapot ones the best! :)
thewickett hotmail com

The Sandeen Family said...

I follow H is for Hillman!

Rebecca Orr said...

I love these crayons! I really like the Mustache Set of 5 and the Chug a Chug a Choo Choo Crayon Train! I would probably get both!
Thanks for the chance.
bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

Rebecca Orr said...

Follower. bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

homebody said...

I love the Train set and Owl set!

Post a Comment