Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Candy Cane Thief


We have a lttle theif in our house, who goes by the name of Ezra. (or Frankie or Frank, whichever you prefer) He steals candy canes off of the tree. I was quite worried when we put the tree up about Ezra grabbing at the ornaments. He pretty much stays away from them, it's not the shiny bulbs he is attracted to, it's those shiney red and white striped candies that are now hanging at the very top of the tree that he wants. Not because I had to move them, but because Ezra got to the ones on the bottom and ate them...ALL of them. I think he has had at least 5 (or more)candy canes this week. He loves them and devoures them as fast as he can. At first I was a bit concerned and didn't want him to be eating all that candy, but then I thought "Hey, It's CHRISTMAS! Why not?" I mean I indulge in all my favorites during the Holidays. Might as well let the kids have fun and indulge a little too. Afterall it is the best time of the year, whats a few candy canes going to hurt? And plus he is so dang cute eating them!

1 comments:

Post a Comment