About a week ago Aaron called me and mentioned that his work bought a plant in Montana, and they weren't sure what they were going to do with it, move all the equipment here or run it from over there. Either way this could be beneficial to Aaron's job. Currently he is the supervisor of the Fusing lab at his work. Aaron works very long hours and busts his butt. Aaron has always been a very hard worker and excels at everything he does.
I thought nothing of the thought that the business had bought another plant, they buy equipment often and it didn't really phase me. Two days later Aaron said that it had been mentioned to send him down to run the new plant. His words were
"It's like a 10 percent chance babe, but would you be willing to move to Montana?"
"Sure, I'm okay with Montana, it's beautiful there." I said, still thinking nothing of it.
"Like I said it's a small chance, just mentioning it." He responded
Then the conversation was over and I hung up the phone. I cozied back up in bed and went to sleep.
Next day
"Um babe? So I think the chances have just increased by a lot. Your still okay with moving to Missoula right?"
"Yeah, it's kind of exciting. I think it would be a great place to live, I hear it's like Bellingham so I'm for it."
Next Day: Aaron comes to me and says we need to sit down and figure out what the terms would be for moving and all that. So this is real, we are maybe moving to Montana. Aaron goes into a meeting with the owners of the company and comes out happy, the next day he calls me and says
"Pack your bags, we are moving to Montana."
Eeekk, we are moving to Montana. Which I'm totally for, very nervous, but also very excited. This is good for us, this is a promotion and a great oppurtunity. It happened so quickly and we move within the next 3 weeks or so. So now I'm an anxious mess, thinking of everything I need to do.
1. Find a house
2. Pack all of our stuff
3. Throw out all of our stuff- okay, only kidding, but I would love to do this. But unfortunatly the promotion does not invovle millions and I can't afford all new stuff. Bummer! Haha
4. Make mulitple trips to Goodwill to get rid of toys and clothing the kids no longer use.
5. Take all our utilities out of our name and get them set up in new house, which we don't have yet.
And a million other things that I can't remember because my brain is freaking out right now, thinking "How in the hell am I going to do all this in a matter of weeks."
So I will take a deep breath and say Here we go, we are moving to Montana!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comments:
i will take all of your clothes ;)
but really, i will.
Post a Comment