Saturday, December 11, 2010

jd baby review and {Giveaway}


Finley and Ezra both have cold feet all the time. Probably because I can never find any of their tiny socks to put on their feet. jd baby creates heirloom quality garments for baby. Which are handmade from natural, organic and vintage materials. created from original, hand drafted patterns and meticulously sewn by Joan Durocher.
jd baby focuses on eco-friendly business practices whenever possible, utilizing renewable resources, upcycling {re-purposing} and simple retro resourcefulness.
Joan has been quite the seamstress from an early age with over 40 years of experience. With her trusty singer sewing machine by her side, Joan officially launched joan durocher baby in 2009.
Joan sent Ezra a pair of his very own Dragon slippers. As soon as I got them I put them on his feet and he hasn't taken them off since. (well except at bathtime) He loves them, and points at them while oohing and awwing. I took him out in them yesterday because he seemed so cozy, I didn't want to take them off. He got a ton of compliments on how cute his slippers were and I couldn't agree more, they are darling! Soft and durable, Ezra is able to walk smoothly on the hardwood without slipping thanks to the grips on the bottom. These really are the perfect slipper.




Check out these adorable bunny slippers, or how about these ladybugs for your cute little girl?


Or these duck feet for your little duckling? And I just love these little lambs!


Joan is truely talented, these little slippers are amazing and the best part? She can make them in adult sizes too, how awesome is that?

Joan has graciously offered one of my readers the chance to win a pair of slippers of their choice. All you need to do to enter is head on over jd baby, look around then come back here and tell me what slippers you would choose and for who?
For extra Entries (leave a seperate comment on this post for each you complete)
1. Share this giveaway by Blogging, posting on your Facebook status or Twittering about this giveaway. Leave a comment for each of these you complete with a link to where I can find where you shared.
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. See my Button over there on the right hand sidebar? Grab it and tell me where to find it.
4. Vote for us on top mommy blogs in the upper right hand corner of my blog!

I'm only running this giveaway for 3 days so that the winner can recieve their slippers before christmas. These slippers would make a wonderful addition to new pjs for christmas.
Giveaway ends Tuesday Dec. 15th. Winner will be announced on Wed. Good luck to all!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED, PRIZE CLAIMED

34 comments:

homebody said...

Ok my gosh! I love the bunnies! So cute.

Lisa said...

I am now following your blog.

Lisa said...

I shared on FB (Lisa Berndsen).

Lisa said...

I like the duck slippers the best. The elf slippers are really adorable as well. :)

missreneer said...

I am in love with the pink bunny slippers. I would give them to our new daughter when she arrives. Thanks for the amazing giveaway :)

mrsjohnson1982 at yahoo dot com

homebody said...

I follow your blog and you have amazing
reviews. I love allt he fun creative
ideas out there. Thanks for sharing them.
I really need a pair of these myself. They look so cozy.

ohboy said...

Id pick a dragon pair for sure! Dragons are my thing and one of the reasons we named our son Drake!

ohboy said...

I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

Becky Barrett Beitzel said...

i would chose the duck feet slippers for my best friends baby girl!!

hiccupapparel at yahoo dot com

Becky Barrett Beitzel said...

I follow via GFC

hiccupapparel at yahoo dot com

Becky Barrett Beitzel said...

i have your button on my right side bar

http://hiccupapparel.blogspot.com/

hiccupapparel at yahoo dot com

homebody said...

I shared JD baby on my facebook page as well.

Unknown said...

These slippers are darling! the pink bunny or ladybugs are my favorite, although I love the dog too. Thanks for entering me into this giveaway.

unforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail.com

ifky12 said...

Love these slippers! I would get either the green dragon or puppy slippers for my 3-yr-old Jack. He refuses to leave his socks on, and his feet are always ice cold!

Kari
ifky12@yahoo.com

ifky12 said...

I'm already a follower!


Kari
ifky12@yahoo.com

ifky12 said...

I voted for you on topmommyblogs.com!

Kari
ifky12@yahoo.com

618mom said...

I would get the Monkey Slippers for my 2.5 year old!

vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/618mom22boys/status/14172274466750465

vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

FB the giveaway
http://www.facebook.com/#!/618mom/posts/167139956655429

vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

Follow you
vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

Button on left hand side
http://618mom22boys.blogspot.com/

vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

voted for you on top mommy blog
vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

Lucky Finds said...

I would love to get the aqua penny loafers size 3 to 6 months for my soon-to-be-born nephew come March 2011!

emiliana.sison AT gmail.com

Lucky Finds said...

shared this giveaway on my facebook account (emiliana sison)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1626025904410&set=a.1613983523358.81288.1649425764

Lucky Finds said...

shared this giveaway on twitter account (@millette05)

http://twitter.com/millette05/status/

spottedjagiwar said...

could I pick the aqua penny loafers? ;) they are too cute! I also love the dragons or the lambs!

spottedjagiwar at yahoo

618mom said...

voted for you
vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

tweeted today
http://twitter.com/618mom22boys/status/14708013134774273
vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

618mom said...

FB today http://www.facebook.com/618mom/posts/167139956655429#!/618mom/posts/173736852649198

vandenbossche3@hotmail.com

homebody said...

Blogged about this giveaway. http://thelongarmsoflove.blogspot.com/2010/12/jd-baby-giveaway-on-h-is-for-hillman.html

homebody said...

Voted for you on top mommy blogs!

Autumn Carlile said...

I like the Monkey one's, they would be perfect for my daughter! :O)

Autumn Carlile said...

I " Like" u on Facebook

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways when you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS

And.....I love handmade everything so I would choose the pink bunnies if I won and I would give them to my daughter who is due in 4 weeks:)

Post a Comment