Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lotionista Feature and {Giveaway}




During the winter months my skin gets super dry and I often get eczema patches here and there. I needed a good thick lotion that was going to not only moisturize my skin but also take care of those little red patches. Lotionista is a great shop on Etsy that offers wonderful skin care products.



Etsy shop owner, Cicely Siller, is military wife, mother of three, and an elementary school teacher. Lotionista Handmade Lotion came about in her experiments with handmade recipes where she found some stuff that actually helped combat her infant's eczema. Cicely makes her lotions from scratch, by hand and in small batches to ensure freshness. Each lotion contains just 6 ingredients: distilled water, olive oil, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax, optiphen and fragrance/essential oil.




Cicely sent me two samples of her amazing lotion. A white tea and ginger scent and also a Fresh scent. Not only has it helped with my dry skin it has been leaving me smelling wonderful. I love how soft the scents are. I'm one who doesn't like overwhelming smells, so these lotions are perfect for me. I usually have a problem finding lotion I like because of this and always opt for unscented. But Cicely's lotions are wonderful and smell amazing. I even feel safe putting these on the kids.

Lotionista is giving one of my readers a chance to win a lotion of their choice. So head on over to Lotionista and come back here and tell me what fragrance you would choose if you won.
For extra Entries (leave a seperate comment on this post for each you complete)
1. Share this giveaway by Blogging, posting on your Facebook status or Twittering about this giveaway. Leave a comment for each of these you complete with a link to where I can find where you shared.
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. See my Button over there on the right hand sidebar? Grab it and tell me where to find it.
4. Vote for us on top mommy blogs in the upper right hand corner of my blog!
5. For more info check out Cicley's blog and become a follower
6. Check out Cicley's other Etsy shop as well.

Giveaway Ends December 21st, winner will be annouced December 22nd. Good luck

10 comments:

wendysue said...

The Coconut + Lime sounds really great.

wendysue said...

Following you.

wendysue said...

I checked out her other etsy site ecceprints - cool stuff.

wendysue said...

Checked out Cicley's other Etsy Shop & followed it.

katherine said...

Mmmm..Cotton Candy sounds good!
kathie78@yahoo.com

katherine said...

GFC follower

katherine said...

Checked out her other shop. haha I love the One More Beer Please print.

katherine said...

I followed Cicily's blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! I'd probably have to pick Happy Hour. It makes me think of a spa party :)

Anonymous said...

I also voted for TMB by clicking your link.

Post a Comment