

As the weather gets colder and colder I'm beginning to bundle the kids up more and myself as well. When we lived in Alaska I had a few warm coats and hats but rarely went outside because it was way too cold some days to even attempt to venture out. As I was perusing Etsy I found this great shop. Holladay Knits, a great shop that features hand knits using top qualty yarns. Holladay offers the most beautiful scarfs in many styles. She uses beautiful quality yarns and thoroughly enjoys her work. Holladay is the Mom of a 3yr old and loves spending time with her her husband and son most of all. She's also a gardener and painter when she can fit those activities into her schedule. She loves filling custom orders and most items in the shop can be made in other colorsay is also a Painter and gardener, as well as a devoted wife and Mother.
Just take a look at her beautiful Work.
This is the Tweedy Circular scarf. I love how versatile this scarf is. It can be worn like a scarf or wrapped twice around like a cowl for warmth. This scarf would look great with a coat or even worn inside with a tee. Knitted in a soft wool blend yarn it measures 7 inches wide and 56 inches long with lots of stretch.

I love this Ravena Caplet. It is very different than any other scarf I have seen. This would be beautiful with a long sleeve shirt. This color is beautiful and perfect for the Holiday season as well.

And my favorite, is the scarf that Holladay sent me. The Bianca Scarflette.

It's gorgeous, warm, and so stylish! I wore it on our trip down to Bellevue this past weekend and it went beautifully with my coat and any shirt or sweater I was wearing inside. It's very soft and not bothersome or itchy like some scarfs can be. I'm in love and got tons of compliments on it.

Head on Over to Holladay Knits and pick up your scarf for this cold weather, who can resist these beautiful warm scarfs? Not me!
























1 comments:
Jenn,
I follow your blog and I love love love these scarfs. I love the Twlight and Saffron the best.
You look so classy in yours!
Post a Comment