Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fall Creek Fibers and Teas Review and {Giveaway}


Finley and I love Tea. We drink it on a daily basis and we are always trying and looking to try new kinds. I came across Fall Creek Fibers and Teas on Etsy and knew I had to try Brie's teas. The flavors all sounded wonderful and I couldn't wait to get my hands on these handmade teas. Brie sent me a sampler of 3 teas of my choice. I had a really hard time picking.



I chose Bali, which has Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, mango pieces, sunflower blossoms. Rejuvenate which is Green tea and cucumber and for my third choice I chose October. Which is Black tea, chocolate, caramel and cranberry. All of these teas had their own unique flavor. The October was naturally sweet and would make a great evening dessert with a little cream and honey. Finley really enjoyed the Bali. I think because it tastes a lot like juice and it would be wonderful iced as well. I'm in love with the Rejuvenate, it's fresh and sweet. This too would make an awesome iced tea. They all came packaged in these cute little tins, making it easy to access and easy to store.
Brie also offers a beautiful assortment of yarns and fibers for your crafting plessure!


I love all these teas and can't wait to try all of Bries teas. She has some great Holiday sampler sets that I have my eyes on. How does Gingerbread Cookies and Peppermint patties sound? DELISH!!!

Brie is offering one of my readers a chance to win the Sampler set of your choice of 3 teas. To enter go to Fall Creek Fibers and come back here leaving me a comment with the 3 teas you would choose if you won.
For extra Entries (leave a seperate comment on this post for each you complete)
1. Share this giveaway by Blogging, posting on your Facebook status or Twittering about this giveaway. Leave a comment for each of these you complete with a link to where I can find where you shared.
2. Follow H is for Hillman
3. See my Button over there on the right hand sidebar? Grab it and tell me where to find it.
4. Vote for us on top mommy blogs in the upper right hand corner of my blog!
5. Fan Fall Creek Fibers and Teas on Facebook
6. Follow Brie's Blog Here

Don't want to wait to see if you win? Brie is offering my readers 20% off your order until Jan. 15th. Just use the code giveme20 at check out.

Giveaway Ends December 17th, Winner will be announced the 18th. Good luck.

8 comments:

Eat To Live said...

I would like to try
Strawberries and Cream
Ginger Cookies
Blackest Berry

They all sound good but those 3 are my pick

Eat To Live said...

I am following GFC

terrylee5151 at aol dot com

Eat To Live said...

I like Fall Creek Fibers on fb

JD said...

Thanks for the Bump post!
I'd like to try the Peppermint Chocolate chip, wild strawberry and "Rejuvenate" teas!

homebody said...

I would love to try the Country Rd Ginger peach and the Bali mango. Love a hot cup of tea everyday.
But most of all if I was a knitter I would buy the Flowering fields yarn. It is just gorgeous.

Kristen said...

I would love to try the Blackberry Mango Black Tea, Peppermint Chocolate Chip Green Tea, and the Mango Black Tea! :)

krileong@gmail.com

Kristen said...

I am a follower of H is for Hillman via google friend connect.

Kristen (krileong@gmail.com)

Kristen said...

Just fanned Fall Creek Fibers and Teas on facebook!

Kristen Leong (krileong@gmail.com)

Post a Comment