

Babysoy is one of my favorite brands for infants. The fabrics and colors are soft and appealing to the eye. Ezra has an outfit from Babysoy we got as a review item recently and I loved it so much I contacted Babysoy to see if they would be interested in being featured on H is For Hillman.
Babysoy agreed and sent me an item from their new collection. The Janey Baby Collection. Which is a line made of 50% organic cotton and 50% soy fiber fabric. It is a line that Babysoy worked with the Jane Goodall Institute on. All of the animals printed on the clothes are endangered species that Dr. Goodall is trying to preserve. Also Part of the proceeds goes to the foundation to help Dr. Goodall's effort.


Babysoy sent us a Chimp onesie, that I absolutely adore! It is darling, as soon as I opened the package I had to put it on Ezra.
I love the whole collection and can't wait to order some more. The animals are so realistic looking but still have a cutesie look to them. I love that and I also love how soft the fabric is, easy to wear and wash.
I really do wish they had them in toddler sizes, Finley would look adorable in one of the Tees! But that just means more for Ezra and maybe for a future baby down the road. Go check out these adorable critters, what is your favorite?
























1 comments:
What a cute line of clothes!!! I love the little rabbit onsie pant suit! So adorable!
Post a Comment