Okay, I know I know. I have been lacking in the blogging department big time! There has just been a lot going on lately and I kind of needed a break. A break from blogging, a break from the computer.
Time to just hang with the kids and drive from Montana to Washington to my parents. WHAAAT? Yep, I packed the car up on Wednesday, loaded the kids in and drove from Montana to my sister's in Seattle. Then I drove up North to my parent's house Thursday morning.
I needed a break from being lonely and sitting in the house.
Time to think and to spend with my family. So here I am and it feels good to have just been able to get up and go, drive by myself that far. I'm proud of myself, I feel strong and not so lonely, knowing what I can do if I need to.
My cousin is here staying at my parent's and it's nice to catch up with him and have another adult to talk to where there are no expectations, just friendship and real conversations. You know, the ones that don't involve potty training, princesses and fit throwing.
It has been nice to just feel out my feelings and be with my family. I also really have missed my hometown and the cousin and I made a trip to my favorite grocery store...yes I have a favorite grocery store. In fact Finley tells me she misses Haggen almost everyday, so I'm not the only weird one. Haha. But she is my offspring so that makes sense that we both may or may not be weird.
We will be here for a little longer then head back to Montana and hopefully start up some new hobbies to keep a little busier.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comments:
There is no better place to heal than HOME!
Post a Comment