Friday, April 8, 2011

Hearts and Bows Bath and Body {Giveaway}

GIVEAWAY CLOSED,WINNER NOTIFIED


I came across Hearts and Bows Bath and Body on Etsy, (big surprise there!)while looking for some fun and different little things to add to Finley's Easter basket. Fin is really girly and starting to be all about princess items, lipstick and perfume are apart of that category so I wanted to find some yummy lip balms and heavenly smelling soaps. Hearts and Bows has just that and is a lovely little shop filled with wonderful handmade girly goodies.
Hilda, shop owner. Sent me a sampling of lip balms and two gorgeous little soaps. Some of the flavors of lip balms included Grape soda, Pina Colada, Honeydew Melon, and a Raspberry lip tint. I love the lip tint, it is perfect a perfect shade and tastes yummy too!






The soaps we received smell like heaven. I love Grapefruit anything and this has to now be one of my favorite soaps. It's smooth and leaves my skin moisturized nicely.



I also loved how Hilda packaged the items. They came so pretty and perfect, I almost didn't want to open them. But then I did and tried them and I'm so happy I did. The flavors are wonderful, spot on. Not too strong and not too subtle.

Hilda is offering one of my readers the chance to win a Lip Balm addict 6 pack, a lip tint and perfume oil.
To enter you MUST "like" Hearts and Bows Bath and Body on Facebook.
Extra Entries:
1. Visit Hearts and Bows Etsy shop and tell me what item you would like to try the most.
2.Become or be a follower of H is For Hillman
3.Like H is for Hillman on FB
4.Tell me your Easter plans
5.Leave a meaningful comment on a non giveaway post.

Giveaway Ends April 15th winner will be announced the 16th. Good Luck!

20 comments:

Rachel said...

Lovely giveaway! I Like Hearts and Bows on Facebook.

Rachel said...

I would enjoy trying the pomegranate lip tint the most.

Rachel said...

I'm a follower of H is for Hillman :)

Rachel said...

Our Easter plans will be simple and sweet. We just had our first baby in February so it will be her first Easter. We'll go to church and enjoy a quiet weekend celebrating Christ and our family.

Rachel said...

I left a comment on the post about your poor mama (hope she is feeling better). I love your blog! Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad I found this Etsy shop! I liked Hearts and Bows on FB.
ailanna at hotmail dot com

Jennifer said...

The raspberry blitz lip balm looks delicious. Love all things raspberry flavored!
ailanna at hotmail dot com

Jennifer said...

I'm a new GFC follower (Jennifer Mo).
ailanna at hotmail dot com

Miche C. said...

"Liked" the H is for Hillman FB page

Jennifer said...

I don't really celebrate Easter anymore, but I may go over to a friend's house and dye eggs in crazy intricate patterns. That's always our favorite thing.
ailanna at hotmail dot com

Miche C. said...

I'd like to try the raspberry lip balm!

Miche C. said...

Followed through Google Connect (michebaby.chung@gmail.com)

Miche C. said...

For Easter, I'll be in Hong Kong!

Miche C. said...

Left a comment on your birthday list post encouraging you to get the second blue dress!

Jennifer said...

I left you a comment on your birthday wish list post. Happy birthday tomorrow!
ailanna at hotmail dot com

forever&andalways said...

i like them on FB
cecc4ever@YAHOO.COM

Bunny Besador said...

I liked Hearts and Bows on Facebook.

Bunny Besador said...

I want to try the Pina Colada lip balm--yum!

Bunny Besador said...

I am now following your blog!

Bunny Besador said...

And, for Easter, I plan on lounging around and pretending my pet bunny is the Easter Bunny!

Post a Comment