Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Birthday Wish List

My birthday is coming up, on Sunday to be exact! I turn the big Two-Six. Does this mean I'm officially in my late twenties? That is so weird to think about, because 10 years ago I was turning 16. And my hopes and dreams were those that consisted of new jeans, a car, and a hot boyfriend. Now I have two gorgeous children a great husband and live in the beautiful state of Montana. My hopes and dreams now consist of my children and husband, that we are healthy and safe and have everything we need. And well...maybe new jeans and a pair of Toms. What girl doesn't love new jeans and shoes?
I really don't care about age, I have never been one to freak out because I'm getting older. I kind of enjoy it, I love birthdays and turning older only means I'm one year wiser. I feel as though with each year passing I have grown and learned new things and that makes me happy.
I love being an April baby. Spring is here and all the new spring and summer clothing is coming out, it's kind of like a fresh start I get an excuse to get new spring and summer clothing since it's my special day!

These items are on my list and I actually bought one of them already. The TOMS, I had to have them. I love the color so fun and bright perfect for spring!




These Items can be found at The Buckle, Nordstrom and The Sunglass Hut.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love your list! I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini at this point, but that one's adorable!

Abby said...

cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Your adorable!

Jennifer said...

The big two-six! Haha -- I'm less than a month away from the big two-eight, which is definitely late twenties. I love your attitude towards getting older.

Post a Comment