Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jarritos Soda {Review}

I was sent a sample case of Jarritos Soda to try. We got to try 11 different flavors and in our sample case there was also a nice t-shirt and a cd.
More than 60 years ago Jarritos was introduced as Mexico's first national soft drink.
We loved every flavor of soda. All the flavors represent Mexico and are made with 100% all natural sugar. Some of the flavors include, Mandarin, fruit punch and Lime. I let the kids have a little with their dinner as a treat and they loved them. Aaron also was a fan and I don't think I even got a chance to drink a whole soda to myself, everyone else was all about them. My favorite was the Mandarin. I love orange flavors so this one was right up my alley.
(please note, when visiting their website the Jarritos Nation sweepstakes has closed and winners have already been selected.)

Jarritos also has a fb page in which they have Jarritos Send-a-Bottle application. Go check it out and go visit their website to find out where you can find Jarritos Soda.

1 comments:

homebody said...

Love Jarritos! My favorite is the Lime, nice and icy cold! Safeway sells it! Yum

Post a Comment