Friday, April 1, 2011

Chelsea Baby Shoes {review}


I was contacted by Chelsea of Chelsea Baby and asked to review a couple of her wonderful handmade products. Chelsea sent me a pair of her adorable baby shoes in the Bucky style. And also a headband for Finley.



Chelsea Baby shoes are washable, made in the USA, made using a fabric which is 100% GREEN in its milling process and made from recycled fibers. The coolest and different thing about the shoes is the snap on and off option. You are able to change the bow ties and bouquets and purchase others as well. Chelsea Baby also offers adorable headbands for girls with the snap on and off option.




I'm really enjoying the idea of the snap on and off feature. I think it's great that you can transform the shoe to any outfit by just changing the bow tie. What an awesome idea! Ezra and Finley both had and still do have tons of shoes. I think this would have been great to have when they were littler because I would have only needed one shoe and a few bows, then once they got older I would have only had to change the shoe size, but keep all the bows. I now have a huge box of shoes that they never wore as little ones because of course as a new mom I thought I needed a pair of shoes for each outfit! I can't wait to purchase more bows when we decide to work on baby #3. Please go check out Chelsea Baby and these shoes. They are beautiful and so unique. These would make a great baby shower gift or even be perfect in your new little ones Easter basket. Sometimes it's so hard to find things for an infants Easter Basket and these really would make an adorable addition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment